The Student Room Group

Leaving school 5 minutes early, got caught

(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I used to walk out of school all the time. :aetsch:
Original post by 50dkpminus
so me and my friends started walking up the pathway to the gate like 5 minutes before 3 o clock (end) and our 2nd headteacher type guy caught us halfway up the path. Shouted from the other side of school. So we got talked to and our head of year said well get an hour, but the guy said well talk about it on monday some "process" or something. There was 4 of us. Whats the punishment we will most likely get?
Me and another guy was with 2 others that usually skive and sometimes get caught,But usually if theres a group and they did the same thing, they get punished the same. They said theyd call our parents too and 2 of the guys lied about not having a detention as theyre reason

How can you leave a class 5 minutes early?!
thats a ****ing 50 dkp minus

whelps whelps whelps
Reply 4
(edited 7 years ago)
so me and my friends started walking up the pathway to the gate like 5 minutes before 3 o clock (end) and our 2nd headteacher type guy caught us halfway up the path. Shouted from the other side of school. So we got talked to and our head of year said well get an hour, but the guy said well talk about it on monday some "process" or something. There was 4 of us. Whats the punishment we will most likely get?
Me and another guy was with 2 others that usually skive and sometimes get caught,But usually if theres a group and they did the same thing, they get punished the same. They said theyd call our parents too and 2 of the guys lied about not having a detention as theyre reason

Why would you wait till 5 mins before dismissal? :colonhash:
That's when all the staff is getting ready you genius. If you're gonna bunk off be brave and never show up or leave like an hour after it starts or summat.

As for punishment that's likely what year are you in
Reply 6
Didn't understand a word of what you just wrote I think you shouldn't leave your English class early the last 5 minutes could help you with your writing.
Original post by ODES_PDES
How can you leave a class 5 minutes early?!

thiiiiiis
Reply 8
(edited 7 years ago)
thanks wasnt the reply i was expecting but all good

just trying to make you laugh

you'll be fine i did much worse at school 5 mins is a telling off at best unless your school is crazy
Reply 10
Original post by whitetack
just trying to make you laugh

you'll be fine i did much worse at school 5 mins is a telling off at best unless your school is crazy

it was funny lol, did you there is a sequel to onxyia wipe?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NZVWGRYcIM
its pretty good
What kind of school finishes at 3
Reply 12
Original post by 0to100
Why would you wait till 5 mins before dismissal? :colonhash:
That's when all the staff is getting ready you genius. If you're gonna bunk off be brave and never show up or leave like an hour after it starts or summat.

As for punishment that's likely what year are you in

im in yr 10 about to go into 11 in a month
There is no point leaving school five minutes early, what is five minutes difference going to do with your lives? The only time I leave a class early is if the teacher lets me.
Argh my school finishes at 3:30 :argh:
Original post by BirdIsWord
What kind of school finishes at 3

Mine does, we start at 8.40 and end at 3 although sometimes I stay till four for after school lessons.
Reply 16
Original post by chikane
Didn't understand a word of what you just wrote I think you shouldn't leave your English class early the last 5 minutes could help you with your writing.

i typed it up pretty quickly it took me under a minute
but yer it wasnt a lesson it was form ,
im in yr 10 about to go into 11 in a month

Yr 10, 5 mins, telling off or maybe detention, maybe they'll bother to notify your folks if that's what you're worried about, maybe they'll exclude you, maybe they'll arrest you! :eek:
The possibilities are endless, it was nice knowing ya mate :s-smilie:

Original post by Rhythmical
Mine does, we start at 8.40 and end at 3 although sometimes I stay till four for after school lessons.

Awwww. Your mum would be so proud.
chill it's not that deep
Reply 19
Original post by penelopecrux
chill it's not that deep

Yer i dont think itll be bad its just all the stuff iv done in the past and my parents will be pissed

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending