The Student Room Group

Do boys care about flat stomachs or abs?

Scroll to see replies

I personally like love handles.

I also like really fit girls.

Its a preference thing. I'd be more put off by your overly poor body image if I'm honest.
Original post by JNDSAN
goes without saying that personality is more important, plus ngl also your face and those kind of things, i think i speak for most guys when i say as long as you arent carrying around serious fat then youre good, noone expects a perfectly flat stomach let alone abs though obviously more guys will find you attractive if you do have a flat stomach

True. Well I don't think it's dangerous as I'm "healthy" by medical standards, this is very helpful, thank you ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Neverdie
I thought she was keeping the name Ferndzdez-Vzvzvzini because it was more marketable (that little name whore).

Opinions will be mixed. I think ultimately though it's fair to say that unless you're obese or have this really ****ed up face, 90% of men would make the sex with you. That's how we are, we find most girls hot in some way.

Maybe she is I'm not sure I just assumed it was Tweedy as she broke up with the French guy. Haha, thank yoh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Yeah it matters a bit, perfect stomach is when there's the outline of the six pack but not fully defined

Original post by difeo
Yeah it matters a bit, perfect stomach is when there's the outline of the six pack but not fully defined

That picture there is what I want so badly - there's girls at my martial arts who do EXACTLY the same training programme as I do and look like that at my height, yet I'm so much different...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Personally, I don't care if you're a girl and don't have a flat stomach or abs. I honestly see more in a girl from her personality especially as if I'm in a relationship, it's because I want it to be a committed one. I love girls with a sense of humour and are funny themselves, as well as being able to take jokes without taking it to heart and ending up fighting, i hate them relationships. Bodies don't mean anything, it's the inside that counts, and don't let anybody make you think differently!
Reply 46
Original post by lahmejacks
That picture there is what I want so badly - there's girls at my martial arts who do EXACTLY the same training programme as I do and look like that at my height, yet I'm so much different...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your BMI is 21, I would think that a stomach like that would come at around 18-20 so you shouldn't be far off at all. Keep up the healthy eating and exercise but other than that it's likely either not as bad as you think, every teenage girl hates part of their body, or there's other issues like allergies or water weight - drinking more helps with that
I'm 5'2", weighed myself this morning (not my usual weigh day) and I'm 8st 4.5lbs, or 116lbs.

I like to think of myself as physically fit, I run 5k twice a week as well as 2 hours of intense martial arts on another 2 days.

I personally hate my body and I've lost weight over the past year as I used to be 9st; however my stomach isn't flat -
Attachment not found
. I hate this and view this as fat but my friends are telling me otherwise - trouble is, the stomach is bloated and hard, it's not "fat" like wobbly. Anyway my question is, is this unattractive to boys? I'm working very very hard to try and reduce it and make it go IN at where my sports bra ends, I've reduced my calories and I exercise now almost everyday, but nothing's working :/ excuse the socks, too

Posted from TSR Mobile

of course we care,why are you even asking. Flat and fit stomach is better than a fat stomach,isn't it obvious?
Original post by difeo

It's a shame that a girl with that body wouldn't go for a hungry skeleton like you isn't it

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's not fat as you'd imagine fat to be, wobbly and soft. It's much like, you know where you've just eaten a pasta meal or a big meal like a roast dinner and your stomach sticks out and is full and bloated? Mine is constantly like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh

Did you see the doctor about it?
Im not too fussed about it tbh!:smile:
Original post by 0to100
Lmao at you advising her, you really wanna see those pics bruv lool

innit, he's bare keeping it discrete
Reply 52
Original post by Zayn is Bae
It's a shame that a girl with that body wouldn't go for a hungry skeleton like you isn't it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Previous girlfriend had that body tbh, u mad?
Original post by difeo
Previous girlfriend had that body tbh, u mad?

She was 15

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54

Predictable response is predictable!!
Original post by difeo
Predictable response is predictable!!

True response is true!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't understand
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Ohhh

Did you see the doctor about it?

I did a long time ago and they found out it was lactose intolerance, which obviously I have since stopped consuming. It's reduced significantly since that point but overall... not that much.
Original post by difeo

Yes this attractive not this
I did a long time ago and they found out it was lactose intolerance, which obviously I have since stopped consuming. It's reduced significantly since that point but overall... not that much.

Hmm that's a pickle, not much I can say. There could be something else causing it or you could just be prone to it. :s-smilie:

I'm sure you look fine but I guess you're disappointed considering all the effort you put in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending