The Student Room Group

If you were good looking...

Would you use your looks to get far in life?

I most definitely would, and maybe that's the reason why I'm not good looking :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

- I would , as it's not bad too , but then people have views of you , and start labelling - but I mean , it's doesn't really matter what other think - it's what you think :wink::wink:
I dunno, maybe. I might be snapchatting and clubbing and all of that and not being single. :lol:
NO

Spoiler

Idk how they'd get me far so...
Maybe yeah but I've always favoured intelligence and humour over looks, and personality. But I don't even have good looks going for me.. :colone:
No-one is really ugly - everyone is different and everyone has their flaws and quirks , but it's because of the media and their perfect image of what looks beautiful and what does not :wink:
Original post by Serine Soul
Would you use your looks to get far in life?

I most definitely would, and maybe that's the reason why I'm not good looking :tongue:

Aern't you someone who got accepted by Oxford?
Hmm if I was good looking...
I'm not sure how they'd be that useful though. Good looks aren't going to help you get good grades or a job and in dating they may only help with the initial attraction. But if you have nothing in common with your dates or have a vain, egotistical personality then that's unlikely to get you far where settling down and possibly getting married is concerned.
I literally would use my looks for everything

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ria25
- I would , as it's not bad too , but then people have views of you , and start labelling - but I mean , it's doesn't really matter what other think - it's what you think :wink::wink:

I agree :wink:
Original post by SeanFM
I dunno, maybe. I might be snapchatting and clubbing and all of that and not being single. :lol:

Are those the main activities of good looking people? Fascinating :lol:
Original post by ODES_PDES
NO

Spoiler

Obvs because we're average looking we're like 'ugh what a superficial and manipulative little ****'
I am already good looking and it is overrated
Original post by Serine Soul

Are those the main activities of good looking people? Fascinating :lol:

I presume so :K: I s'pose if you were really good looking you could model and stuff but.. :dontknow: how much further could you go?
About the length of my penis, so not very much
Original post by Genialtropism
Aern't you someone who got accepted by Oxford?

Not Oxford, no...

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I literally would use my looks for everything

Spoiler

Spoiler

:five:

I still would tbh
I think that being physically very attractive would only get you so far in life and in a certain way, but saying that I wouldn't want that kind of lifestyle to begin with. So it wouldn't bother me either way.
Reply 17
Original post by Blue_Mason
I am already good looking and it is overrated

Agreed, it has made very little difference to my life, in fact its probably more boring than a lot of average guys' lives
I am and I don't.
Become a model, gain a cult following, slowly turn to singing, turn into a online celeb. Huzzah.

Quick Reply

Latest