The Student Room Group

Gcse business unit 3 today

How did Business unit 3 go for people? Tbh i dont think i did bad it went well, perhaps got an A*. Do u think they r going to lower down the grade boundaries? I think i flopped the breakeven 8 marker and maybe a few other questions here and there but probs got around 5 marks in the 8 marker. But other than that i did pretty well, the 10 marker was soo easy aced that.
Original post by Maryam_Alayha14
How did Business unit 3 go for people? Tbh i dont think i did bad it went well, perhaps got an A*. Do u think they r going to lower down the grade boundaries? I think i flopped the breakeven 8 marker and maybe a few other questions here and there but probs got around 5 marks in the 8 marker. But other than that i did pretty well, the 10 marker was soo easy aced that.

Congratulations! The breakeve section broke me, it couldnt understand how you found profit, other than that, nice exam
Original post by Charlieskye
Congratulations! The breakeve section broke me, it couldnt understand how you found profit, other than that, nice exam

Ohhh dw they were only a few marks, if u merked the other long mark questions then you'll be fine. Not gonna lie i was rushing on those questions cos i was running out on time but probs got full marks.
Original post by Charlieskye

For the profit question you had to state the formula for one mark which was Profit = Total Revenue - Total Costs. Then you had to work these out from the data given to you and that gave £56,000 I believe. I'm sure you all did really well. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest