The Student Room Group

Leaving school 5 minutes early, got caught

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Yr 10, 5 mins, telling off or maybe detention, maybe they'll bother to notify your folks if that's what you're worried about, maybe they'll exclude you, maybe they'll arrest you! :eek:
The possibilities are endless, it was nice knowing ya mate :s-smilie:

Awwww. Your mum would be so proud.

Why would she be proud? :confused:
Original post by chikane
Didn't understand a word of what you just wrote I think you shouldn't leave your English class early the last 5 minutes could help you with your writing.

Absolute savage.

But on the topic of writing, at least OP can use commas.
Original post by 50dkpminus
Yer i dont think itll be bad its just all the stuff iv done in the past and my parents will be pissed

Don't worry, what tf would they do to u tho? Just for leaving 5 mins earlier!? what's 5 mins going to do to ur life?
Original post by Rhythmical
Why would she be proud? :confused:

That you're dedicating your free time to your education, duh
Original post by 0to100
That you're dedicating your free time to your education, duh

Well if I don't turn up, I can be slapped with a detention or a bad attendance record so yeah she would be proud. :smile:
Well if I don't turn up, I can be slapped with a detention or a bad attendance record so yeah she would be proud. :smile:

Well you are turning up. And you don't strike me as the type to do something so damn foolish.

And then he'll lead a life of crime and become a crackhead tramp. All for being truant. For 5minutes.
Original post by 0to100
Well you are turning up. And you don't strike me as the type to do something so damn foolish.

And then he'll lead a life of crime and become a crackhead tramp. All for being truant. For 5minutes.

One time I skipped my English lesson in year 11 and stupid me stayed downstairs in the English block while my teacher was teaching upstairs! :biggrin:
One time I skipped my English lesson in year 11 and stupid me stayed downstairs in the English block while my teacher was teaching upstairs! :biggrin:

Lmao don't think I've ever skipped to still be on campus :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
Lmao don't think I've ever skipped to still be on campus :biggrin:

See if I went home, my mum would flip and send me back. :lol: sometimes in sixth form I've slipped those times where you are in tutor/registration period to go eat breakfast with my friends at the nearby restaurant :biggrin:
Original post by 50dkpminus
so me and my friends started walking up the pathway to the gate like 5 minutes before 3 o clock (end) and our 2nd headteacher type guy caught us halfway up the path. Shouted from the other side of school. So we got talked to and our head of year said well get an hour, but the guy said well talk about it on monday some "process" or something. There was 4 of us. Whats the punishment we will most likely get?
Me and another guy was with 2 others that usually skive and sometimes get caught,But usually if theres a group and they did the same thing, they get punished the same. They said theyd call our parents too and 2 of the guys lied about not having a detention as theyre reason

Whos gonna helpyou here mate, you spaz?
Look at u r u serious asian?! are you high or just MAD. Fines like this wont happen
See if I went home, my mum would flip and send me back. :lol: sometimes in sixth form I've slipped those times where you are in tutor/registration period to go eat breakfast with my friends at the nearby restaurant :biggrin:

Your mum's home while school is still in session? Yea don't see the point in going home but I've rarely bunked off to go home lol
Original post by Callum11999
Look at u r u serious asian?! are you high or just MAD. Fines like this wont happen

Lmao bt that poster normally gasses people up, he's just taking the piss ini mate chill
Original post by 0to100
Your mum's home while school is still in session? Yea don't see the point in going home but I've rarely bunked off to go home lol

She's a housewife lol :tongue: but I don't bunk off school anymore, I like to have perfect attendance :biggrin:
Original post by 0to100
Lmao bt that poster normally gasses people up, he's just taking the piss ini mate chill

what you tryina start, a gang war batty man?
She's a housewife lol :tongue: but I don't bunk off school anymore, I like to have perfect attendance :biggrin:

Yeaa so it brings us back full circle to her being proud of ya. That's a good thing. And it makes one of us who has a proud mum...that being you.
Original post by Callum11999
what you tryina start, a gang war batty man?

You what? I'm just telling you how the "asian" boy talks ini. Join and then give it large already, I see.
Original post by 0to100
Yeaa so it brings us back full circle to her being proud of ya. That's a good thing. And it makes one of us who has a proud mum...that being you.

She's not always proud of me, recently she's said how I should fail and give up :frown:
well this sounds deadly serious, you're gonna get 50 lashings across the arse each :frown:
She's not always proud of me, recently she's said how I should fail and give up :frown:

How you should fail? Whyyy. I dunno your personal life but she could be jealous that you might become more than a housewife at her age....

Quick Reply

Latest