Scroll to see replies

I got £23560 using avco and got £23992 using the FIFO method
absolutley rubbish, maximum i can get is a D/C
Original post by Bigbluehouse
I got £23560 using avco and got £23992 using the FIFO method

yeah same here
Original post by orangechicken
absolutley rubbish, maximum i can get is a D/C

Same. Wtf is wrong with the examiners this year? They getting their crotch squeezed or something? The papers are horrid.
Oh well.. GG. so far I reckon.. A,B, C/D and probs a C in unit 4 Friday.
Yh that paper was difficult in comparison to previous years and looking at Twitter a lot of peers agree if anyone can remember any of their answers feel free to share them...
I got A in unit 1 and A in unit 2, I worked every single day of this year extremely hard, I did each paper 4 times at a point, and got A* in 2015 paper mock ,But right now I'm so pissed... The unit 3 paper wasnt just difficult it was unfair.
But i cant let that excuse kill my motivation, I'm goin all in for unit 4.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 26
whats your number?
Reply 27
Original post by Houman_hmz
I got A in unit 1 and A in unit 2, I worked every single day of this year extremely hard, I did each paper 4 times at a point, and got A* in 2015 paper mock ,But right now I'm so pissed... The unit 3 paper wasnt just difficult it was unfair.
But i cant let that excuse kill my motivation, I'm goin all in for unit 4.

i felt like that too i probably failed unit 3, what are you revising for unit 4?
I'll go over the book and my notes the I'll do some exercises in the book and the advanced accounting book then I'll go over papers.
The thing is question will eventually come from a different planet and we dont have much od resources but I'll make sure I do everything and I know everything from the limited resources.
Can you tell me what question was on the Accn3 June 2016, like what topic came on because I have an Mock test coming up and I'm not sure? Cheers
Can you guys tell me what topics came up please I really need it because I have an mock test coming up for it next week on accn3 June 2016

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending