The Student Room Group

OCR Chemistry Salters B F332 10th June 2016 (Old specification)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
did anyone else get something like 0.0375 for the concentration oh H+ ions
What did people get for the difference in density question???
Original post by jadeastbury
I put denitrifying bacteria in soil

Yeah I also said denitrification of bacteria in soil, do you think it would get the mark?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 103
for the production of NO did anyone put lighting
Original post by nads 17

Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the IMB about polymers did you put ID-ID in ethene and P-D P-D in the other one yeah?
Original post by nads 17

I got 0.0784
I should think so, its definitely mentioned in the A2 revision guide so hopefully
Original post by Toxiclegend_98
Yeah I also said denitrification of bacteria in soil, do you think it would get the mark?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nads 17

I put thunderstorms
Reply 110
for the le chatliers question i said the concentration if co2 in the atmosphere increases
for the drying of the air or whatever, anhydrous sodium sulfate
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 111
i dont think its denitrifying bacteria because that would mean nitrates back to nitrogen, therefore it could be nitrifying bacteria which is nitrogen to nitrates.
Original post by Kira Yagami
For the IMB about polymers did you put ID-ID in ethene and P-D P-D in the other one yeah?

It talked about in terms of intermolecular forces, so you just had to say one had stronger IMB than the other, and so requires more energy to seperate it I think, saw it in a mark scheme, no marks were awarded for type of IMB
Original post by KINGYusuf
It talked about in terms of intermolecular forces, so you just had to say one had stronger IMB than the other, and so requires more energy to seperate it I think, saw it in a mark scheme, no marks were awarded for type of IMB

usually you do need to state the type of intermolecular bonds.
What did you guys get for the question in the advanced notice section asking for the propagation reaction of methane and ionised chlorine ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
What did you guys write about in the water and ice question?
Dentrification also produces a small amount of NO, it says it in the A2 revision guide
Original post by dansag
i dont think its denitrifying bacteria because that would mean nitrates back to nitrogen, therefore it could be nitrifying bacteria which is nitrogen to nitrates.
Original post by Kira Yagami

what question was this? why did i feel like i didn't see this in the paper :frown:
Reply 118
Original post by nads 17

i did!
Original post by Thomith
usually you do need to state the type of intermolecular bonds.

I saw in a mark scheme 2 different questions. You talk about the type if they say mention the TYPE, you don't if they just say IN TERMS

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending