Reply 80
Original post by aleveldwc
hardest paper I've ever scene

If you meant seen, I agree
What was task 3 again?
Original post by Megisfabulous
What was task 3 again?

Dissolution
What do you guys think the grade boundaries will be to get an A*? Last years was 80 for an A* and 70 for an A.
Original post by Nicole97
Dissolution

I got decimals for dissolution loss but just assumed I'd done the whole thing wrong
Did your bank balance at the end? I didn't get decimals and mine balanced, but apparently a girl at my sixth form got decimals and hers balanced as well
Reply 86
Did your bank balance at the end? I didn't get decimals and mine balanced, but apparently a girl at my sixth form got decimals and hers balanced as well

i couldn't get it to balance, the footnote about trade payables mucked it up for me, i was off by 2375.
Original post by GGHD67
i couldn't get it to balance, the footnote about trade payables mucked it up for me, i was off by 2375.

What did it say, I can't remember what it said about payables? I thought the paper was ok to be honest... The incomplete records question was a lot of work and I ended up missing the narrative at the end and I completely forgot about looking in the statement of cash flow to find out how much the purchase of the asset and stuff like that was, so I couldn't work out depreciation and anything to do with the assets. But I think all the other questions went ok, fingers crossed haha. Can you remember what you got for AVCO and FIFO valuations?
What did it say, I can't remember what it said about payables? I thought the paper was ok to be honest... The incomplete records question was a lot of work and I ended up missing the narrative at the end and I completely forgot about looking in the statement of cash flow to find out how much the purchase of the asset and stuff like that was, so I couldn't work out depreciation and anything to do with the assets. But I think all the other questions went ok, fingers crossed haha. Can you remember what you got for AVCO and FIFO valuations?

I'm on the same boat, forgot to use the statement of cash flows provided didn't even turn over the page tbh, until later on and didn't have enough time.
Original post by Krskajsjaj
Stolen cash was £900 I think??

I got 900 !! what did you guys get for AVCO ? 23 560 ?
How did everyone calculate depreciation on the cash flow:s-smilie:
Reply 91

i got 23992 and 23560, for incomplete records of got profit as 11225, revenue as 224500 and cost of sales as 168375 cashflow statement i got an end balance of 7095 negative, thats about all i could remember, and for the one marker i got inventory as 10224.
What did you guys write about the written part
Original post by GGHD67
i got 23992 and 23560, for incomplete records of got profit as 11225, revenue as 224500 and cost of sales as 168375 cashflow statement i got an end balance of 7095 negative, thats about all i could remember, and for the one marker i got inventory as 10224.

I got around £10000 or something for the FIFO valuation ahaha... How did you work out general expenses? I just used the missing figure :/
Original post by Middriver
10025 Positive i think its wrong though what did you get?

I got £25000 but everyone in my class got different marks
Reply 95
any tips for unit 4 revision?
Reply 96
I got around £10000 or something for the FIFO valuation ahaha... How did you work out general expenses? I just used the missing figure :/

same cause they gave you net profit margin, and you worked out cash stole so the only figure left was general expenses.
Original post by GGHD67
same cause they gave you net profit margin, and you worked out cash stole so the only figure left was general expenses.

That's good. What did you do with the stolen inventory figure?
Reply 98
any grade boundary prediction for this year?
Reply 99
That's good. What did you do with the stolen inventory figure?

yeh i mucked this up completely, i removed it from closing inventory and transferred this figure to the income statement but i think you have to show it in the income statement by itself underneath purchases then the other entry is in less expenses which i did.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending