The Student Room Group

British pedophile jailed for life for abusing children in Malaysia

A British man who wrote a manual giving pedophiles advice on how to abuse children and avoid detection was jailed for life after pleading guilty to sexually abusing numerous children in Malaysia.Richard Huckle, 30, from Ashford in the southern English county of Kent, admitted 71 counts of abuse against at least 23 children over an almost nine-year period.

Police believe he abused up to 200, the BBC reported.Huckle admitted charges including 13 counts of rape and taking numerous indecent photographs and videos of the abuse.

His victims ranged in age from six months to 12 years old, the BBC reported. They were from poor Christian communities in Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysian capital, the Press Association (PA) news agency said.

Huckle, who presented himself as a practicing Christian, first visited Malaysia to teach when he was 18 or 19, the BBC reported. "Huckle gained the trust of the families he groomed by providing English language tuition for the children," the National Crime Agency (NCA) said.

"He deliberately traveled to a part of the world where he thought he could abuse vulnerable children without being caught," the NCA's James Traynor said. The NCA launched the investigation after Huckle was identified as having made indecent images that were posted on a child abuse website. He was arrested after he landed at Gatwick Airport from Malaysia in Dec. 2014.

"He deliberately targeted and groomed vulnerable communities abroad to gain their trust.”Hill said Huckle photographed the abuse and uploaded it on the dark web.

He created a score card where he gave himself points for different types of abuse and wrote a pedophile manual giving tips on how to abuse victims and avoid detection,” he said.Judge Peter Rook said the 60-page pedophile manual was a "truly evil document," the PA reported. The manual was ready to be published online, the NCA said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/07/british-pedophile-jailed-abusing-dozens-malaysia/85542352/

pedophilia on a whole new level.
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HucktheForde
A British man who wrote a manual giving pedophiles advice on how to abuse children and avoid detection was jailed for life after pleading guilty to sexually abusing numerous children in Malaysia.Richard Huckle, 30, from Ashford in the southern English county of Kent, admitted 71 counts of abuse against at least 23 children over an almost nine-year period.

Police believe he abused up to 200, the BBC reported.Huckle admitted charges including 13 counts of rape and taking numerous indecent photographs and videos of the abuse.

His victims ranged in age from six months to 12 years old, the BBC reported. They were from poor Christian communities in Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysian capital, the Press Association (PA) news agency said.

Huckle, who presented himself as a practicing Christian, first visited Malaysia to teach when he was 18 or 19, the BBC reported. "Huckle gained the trust of the families he groomed by providing English language tuition for the children," the National Crime Agency (NCA) said.

"He deliberately traveled to a part of the world where he thought he could abuse vulnerable children without being caught," the NCA's James Traynor said. The NCA launched the investigation after Huckle was identified as having made indecent images that were posted on a child abuse website. He was arrested after he landed at Gatwick Airport from Malaysia in Dec. 2014.

"He deliberately targeted and groomed vulnerable communities abroad to gain their trust.”Hill said Huckle photographed the abuse and uploaded it on the dark web.

He created a score card where he gave himself points for different types of abuse and wrote a pedophile manual giving tips on how to abuse victims and avoid detection,” he said.Judge Peter Rook said the 60-page pedophile manual was a "truly evil document," the PA reported. The manual was ready to be published online, the NCA said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/06/07/british-pedophile-jailed-abusing-dozens-malaysia/85542352/

the only problem is he'll be out in ten years most likely if no one decides to paint the walls with pulverised pervert
Hmm... is that actually surprising?
The guy basically wrote an entire book on how to molest and abuse children. What a sick man.
And he was expecting any sales from his book and the right to publish because of "free speech". Who would've thought that? Eww. Basically a dangerous child predator thrown in prison where he belongs with people who going to want to murder him. That's nice.
Holy **** that is ****ed up.

Do you permit me to digress? (I would feel a horrible person to impartially analyse this post without permission.)
Okay I will anyway, as I must go to bed now (two hours sleep isn't good for college) and I've already prepared the post.

It's not paedophilia on a whole new level; paedophilia is just the sexual attraction.

It's just derangement and immorality on a whole new level. (Though I doubt it's a whole new level, because things like child trafficking has always been real. It's just one case of this horrible evil stuff coming to light.)

I find it ironic you put the words "British pedophile" next to each other in the thread title, because the British way of spelling it is "paedophile"; it looks oxymoronic. :tongue:
(edited 7 years ago)
lol and there's been talk on prison sentencing in that thread about the Stanford attempted rapist.

So I'm sure the same folks can explain how this man should have a relatively short sentence since long sentences are just a way to get mob like justice and what people need is rehabilitation, good luck on the rehab with this chap.

They say the death penalty is an expensive as life in prison. Yet really an overdose if an aesthetic drug is pretty cheap to do, and rather humane, alternatively the cost of a bullet.

Guy has been raping 6 six-month old babies and has written a guide to help others do it, anyone think he's just going to see the error of his ways and become a functioning member of society? I'm sure he could be a babysitter after the 10 year sentences because he'll have been educated and such like.
Reply 6
He's a wrong'un, no doubt, but I don't really see what there is to discuss here. The capacity of human beings to do terrible things without apparently giving a ****? I've more or less come to terms with that.
Reply 7
Original post by jamesthehustler
the only problem is he'll be out in ten years most likely if no one decides to paint the walls with pulverised pervert

nope, it was ruled a few years ago that life means life
Jesus, what a disgusting creature he is. tbh part of convincted child molesters punishment should be taking away their ability to get hard.
Lmao if he was Asian or something you'd be seeing stuff like Religion of peace lel

He should be hanged tho
He needs to have his dick chopped off and have a rotating blade up his butt

Disgusting!
Original post by MildredMalone
Jesus, what a disgusting creature he is. tbh part of convincted child molesters punishment should be taking away their ability to get hard.

Totally agree, anyone that decides to sexually abuse other people should have their genitals removed tbh. People like this guy honestly make me feel ill
How on earth can he be punished in this country for something that he did in Malaysia?I find it very worrying how he appears to be prosecuted for actions taken elsewhere.Offenses that he has performed in this country, by all means prosecute, but I 100% disagree with prosecuting for what he did elsewhere.
Original post by HucktheForde

*looks at username
*looks at post again

Original post by Eternalflames

:eek:

Disgusting!

That's enough internet for me today....
Original post by ODES_PDES
:eek:

Original post by Big white
That's enough internet for me today....

What? A death sentence is too nice, he should have Guantanamo level torture.

Disgusting!

What? A death sentence is too nice, he should have Guantanamo level torture.

:yikes:

Brutal lol
Original post by The_Opinion
How on earth can he be punished in this country for something that he did in Malaysia?I find it very worrying how he appears to be prosecuted for actions taken elsewhere.Offenses that he has performed in this country, by all means prosecute, but I 100% disagree with prosecuting for what he did elsewhere.

Hey everyone, raping kids is fine if you do it abroad!
Original post by The_Opinion

Very valid point brought up here.

Would it not be out of the NCA's jurisdiction?
Shouldn't have they deported him to Malaysia instead of him in trial over here?

(Deported in the context of transported.)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending