The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 grade boundary predictions

Scroll to see replies

would i get an A with 130 marks
Original post by J2233
I think It'll be 132 marks for an A
Around 100 for a B

Yh ur quite accurate for an A grade i reckon in the range from 128-133 marks for an A grade.
What would I get with 185/200?
Original post by Kaimich17.11
What would I get with 185/200?
Take a guess.:tongue:
Original post by hamza772000
Take a guess.:tongue:

But can all grade boundaries not come up this year? As a lot of people seemed to be getting at least like 130/200 ? And it's said that only 60% of people should be getting a B or higher
But can all grade boundaries not come up this year? As a lot of people seemed to be getting at least like 130/200 ? And it's said that only 60% of people should be getting a B or higher
Look you're overthinking. Relax.:tongue:
The grade boundaries have never been 185 or even 180 or even 177, the highest the've EVER been in the last ten years is 176, June 2010, and just go look at how easy that paper was.:smile:(not being rude btw):tongue:
If you've got 185, just know, you've bagged that A*.:biggrin:
Be happy.:biggrin:
Congratulations on that A*.:biggrin:
Look you're overthinking. Relax.:tongue:
The grade boundaries have never been 185 or even 180 or even 177, the highest the've EVER been in the last ten years is 176, June 2010, and just go look at how easy that paper was.:smile:(not being rude btw):tongue:
If you've got 185, just know, you've bagged that A*.:biggrin:
Be happy.:biggrin:
Congratulations on that A*.:biggrin:

Thanks a lot XD, hope further maths a level won't be like impossible to do. 😅😅
Thanks a lot XD, hope further maths a level won't be like impossible to do. 😅😅
I'm doing FM next year too!:smile: :redface:
Hopefully, it isn't impossible.:smile:
what grade is 52 marks in mats higher tier?
I'm doing FM next year too!:smile: :redface:
Hopefully, it isn't impossible.:smile:

What do you think you got at this maths GCSE exam? And what other a levels you doing?
What do you think you got at this maths GCSE exam? And what other a levels you doing?
I think I got 86 and 93 min. which adds to 179, so see I got 6 less marks than you, but I'm not worried.:tongue: jk.:smile:
I'll be doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing.:smile:
I think I got 86 and 93 min. which adds to 179, so see I got 6 less marks than you, but I'm not worried.:tongue: jk.:smile:
I'll be doing Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing.:smile:

Ah I'm only going to do 3 as I'm dumb lol and other grades not as good and English is my 3rd language so.. , I will do maths, further maths and chemistry
Ah I'm only going to do 3 as I'm dumb lol and other grades not as good and English is my 3rd language so.. , I will do maths, further maths and chemistry
You're not dumb, why do you call yourself dumb, and being dumb has no correlation with the amount of A Levels you do! How can you be dumb and get 185/200 in Maths. Maths is my favorite subject and I only got 179/200, so what makes you think you're dumb. Many 'CLEVER' people only get B's.
And I don't know if I'll be able to cope with all four of 'em.:redface:
You'd rather pass 3 then fail 4.:tongue:
DON'T CALL YOURSELF DUMB!:smile:
You're not dumb, why do you call yourself dumb, and being dumb has no correlation with the amount of A Levels you do! How can you be dumb and get 185/200 in Maths. Maths is my favorite subject and I only got 179/200, so what makes you think you're dumb. Many 'CLEVER' people only get B's.
And I don't know if I'll be able to cope with all four of 'em.:redface:
You'd rather pass 3 then fail 4.:tongue:
DON'T CALL YOURSELF DUMB!:smile:

Well a lot of teachers have called me dumb as I'm predicted to get these grades:

Russian-A* ( already gotten my second language) Maths- A* Double science -BB ( was too dumb to do triple science and a lot of people did do triple) History-C English literature -BFrench-C English language-C Art-C Music-D or even E ( my worst subject)Religious studies-B
clarify one thing please!

i got 112 marks approx combined
paper 1 approx 49 marks
paper 2 approx 63 marks

what grade would I get?
from last years, it would be a B
Well a lot of teachers have called me dumb as I'm predicted to get these grades:

Russian-A* ( already gotten my second language) Maths- A* Double science -BB ( was too dumb to do triple science and a lot of people did do triple) History-C English literature -BFrench-C English language-C Art-C Music-D or even E ( my worst subject)Religious studies-B
Look, everyone has their goals and just because you're getting a lot of C's, it doesn't mean you're DUMB. And be happy at least you're doing double science, I'm not even doing double coz of how stupid I was.
I was at a D in Maths a few months ago and around D/F in CORE science, I started studying and flipped the coin, now I should be getting an A* in Maths and A in science.

D to A* within a few months is a magnificent improvement(not flattering myself) but I ain't no genius, I'm not clever but I don't say I'm DUMB!
F*ck the teachers, let 'em say what they want to, just work hard and watch how when you succeed they'll look up to you and would start bragging about how they taught you and s*it.

You need to be confident, and need to know that you're a capable of doing anything, and the first step in the path to being confident is to not give a sh*t about what others say, do you think people used to tell me 'Oh, in a few months you'd be getting an A*'? F*ck no, but I knew I wasn't doing it for them so I just kept on studying although it looked impossible at the time.

YOU'RE NOT DUMB!
STOP LETTING OTHER PEOPLE INFLUENCE WHAT AND HOW YOU THINK OF YOURSELF.
(edited 7 years ago)
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1465587242.167366.jpg ok so if you look at this you can see the highest grade boundaries was june 2013. I just did the non calc paper and managed to get 96/100 whereas the 2016 paper we did I only managed to get high 80s maybe low 90s. It was definitely apparent that the june 2013 paper was much easier. Do you think the grade boundaries will be around 169?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got about 70 on paper 1 and 90 on paper 2? Would that be an A*?
Look, everyone has their goals and just because you're getting a lot of C's, it doesn't mean you're DUMB. And be happy at least you're doing double science, I'm not even doing double coz of how stupid I was.
I was at a D in Maths a few months ago and around D/F in CORE science, I started studying and flipped the coin, now I should be getting an A* in Maths and A in science.

D to A* within a few months is a magnificent improvement(not flattering myself) but I ain't no genius, I'm not clever but I don't say I'm DUMB!
F*ck the teachers, let 'em say what they want to, just work hard and watch how when you succeed they'll look up to you and would start bragging about how they taught you and s*it.

You need to be confident, and need to know that you're a capable of doing anything, and the first step in the path to being confident is to not give a sh*t about what others say, do you think people used to tell me 'Oh, in a few months you'd be getting an A*'? F*ck no, but I knew I wasn't doing it for them so I just kept on studying although it looked impossible at the time.

YOU'RE NOT DUMB!
STOP LETTING OTHER PEOPLE INFLUENCE WHAT AND HOW YOU THINK OF YOURSELF.

Wow you are really inspiring! Thanks for such a sweet message
Wow you are really inspiring! Thanks for such a sweet message
Thanks a lot.:biggrin: And thank you for taking the time out and reading:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending