The Student Room Group

GCSE Grades

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by hamza772000
Of course he is, you're his wife alongside the million other girls that love him.:tongue: jk.:biggrin:
Unless you're a guy.:redface:

im a girl lol..nd nah im the one and only
Original post by Adoomy_sm
im a girl lol..nd nah im the one and only
Well, considering you're probably 16 and he's what,23? I've got to say your chances are high.:smile:
And btw are you going to be in his vlogs.haha :biggrin:
Reply 22
Well, considering you're probably 16 and he's what,23? I've got to say your chances are high.:smile:
And btw are you going to be in his vlogs.haha :biggrin:

its only 7 years between us:colondollar: and course you'll see me today:biggrin:
its only 7 years between us:colondollar: and course you'll see me today:biggrin:
I didn't say there was anything wrong with the age difference, just saying that you've got exams and stuff, and he'd have to travel all the way from the states to meet you, it would be a little inconvenient for him, unless you give up your education for him in which case I don't see the point of making this thread.:smile: :wink: (all of this is total bs, I'm not serious,lol)
btw are you Yemeni too?
Reply 24
I didn't say there was anything wrong with the age difference, just saying that you've got exams and stuff, and he'd have to travel all the way from the states to meet you, it would be a little inconvenient for him, unless you give up your education for him in which case I don't see the point of making this thread.:smile: :wink: (all of this is total bs, I'm not serious,lol)
btw are you Yemeni too?

ik you were dw... and education comes first ANYDAY nd yh i'm yemeni :smile:
Yeah, hopefully I didn't p*ss you off or crush your dreams.:tongue:
So you know about all the food he's talking about.:tongue:
Reply 26
Yeah, hopefully I didn't p*ss you off or crush your dreams.:tongue:
So you know about all the food he's talking about.:tongue:

hahaha don't worry you didn't ur not the first person to say that :smile: and yh course makes me hungryy:p:p

Adam Saleh is my uncles friend, the one from the uk who went to hajj with him and visits america regularly.
Yes I am bengali.
Original post by Rakstar
Adam Saleh is my uncles friend, the one from the uk who went to hajj with him and visits america regularly.
Yes I am bengali.
NAZ? Apparently, you're uncle has been causing beef.:tongue:
Reply 29
Original post by Rakstar
Yes I am bengali.

you sure cuz many people are claiming they or some one they know knows him or is his friend?
hahaha don't worry you didn't ur not the first person to say that :smile: and yh course makes me hungryy:p:p
Are you having an amazing day?:tongue:
btw I only watch him sometimes.(nothing wrong with watching him all the time.:smile: Just saying.:biggrin:)
you sure cuz many people are claiming they or some one they know knows him or is his friend?

Ye Naz, i was watching one of his videos and then my dad was like "he is your uncle." So i was like is my dad fresh or is this guy really my uncle. Who knows, lmao, but my parents recognise him on bangla TV at the UK melas.
Reply 32
Are you having an amazing day?:tongue:
btw I only watch him sometimes.(nothing wrong with watching him all the time.:smile: Just saying.:biggrin:)

kinda ... hbu?

and i dc what people say im obsessed i watch him everyday :colondollar::biggrin:
Reply 33
Original post by Rakstar
Ye Naz, i was watching one of his videos and then my dad was like "he is your uncle." So i was like is my dad fresh or is this guy really my uncle. Who knows, lmao, but my parents recognise him on bangla TV at the UK melas.

you're dad was probably joking to get you happy ( not trying to be rude)
kinda ... hbu?

and i dc what people say im obsessed i watch him everyday :colondollar::biggrin:
Wouldn't say amazing, coz had the worst headache ever a little while ago, still there a little bit.:redface:
Pray for me.:smile:
you're dad was probably joking to get you happy ( not trying to be rude)

It's not rude lmao, I don't want to be related to that guy, no offense to him tho. But I've been to melas and have seen Naz live. Have u seen Adam Saleh live?
Reply 36
Im hoping for A* in the A level subjects i will be taking in the future (maths, geography and physics). Fairly confident for maths and geography i think i did well. Physics still have two papers and i'll probably be borderline A/A*. B's in english would be great as im not as good with it as a subject but good enough to get passes. Everything else will probably be B's/A's, but until results day you never know
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 37
Wouldn't say amazing, coz had the worst headache ever a little while ago, still there a little bit.:redface:
Pray for me.:smile:

aaaww inshallah u get well soon :smile: u fasting?
Reply 38
Original post by Rakstar
It's not rude lmao, I don't want to be related to that guy, no offense to him tho. But I've been to melas and have seen Naz live. Have u seen Adam Saleh live?

i dont see anything wrong with Naz tbh i actually like him.. his a nice guy and very funny and yh i've met both Adam an Naz
i dont see anything wrong with Naz tbh i actually like him.. his a nice guy and very funny and yh i've met both Adam an Naz

nice, I don't like them in that sort of way, it would be haram and I am not gay lol.
Not everyone has the same opinions i guess.

Quick Reply

Latest