The Student Room Group

Igcse double award Biology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MovedMasterMike
Hey u got the topics?

Sorry I didn't post I'm a boarder at school and wifi has being gone all week ((not lying)) the server is down only just got internet as in home xx
Original post by ForeverFrench
Sorry I didn't post I'm a boarder at school and wifi has being gone all week ((not lying)) the server is down only just got internet as in home xx

Thats fine lol no hurry. How did you find the biology?. Do you by any chance have the chemistry and physics paper 2 topics?
Original post by MovedMasterMike
Thats fine lol no hurry. How did you find the biology?. Do you by any chance have the chemistry and physics paper 2 topics?

Didn't like the questions..💁🏽
And physics my teacher is one of those who says don't listen to your parents when they say you can predict topics so nope for that not chemistry
Original post by ForeverFrench
Didn't like the questions..💁🏽
And physics my teacher is one of those who says don't listen to your parents when they say you can predict topics so nope for that not chemistry

Haha fair enough lol. Judging from the biology, it wasn't that difficult so chemistry and physics probably wont be either. I'll just skim through the syllabus again.
I hated physics
You get graded out of points. Every paper you take gets transformed using UMS into a 100 point system. ThE points are added together to give you your grades.
A*A*= 540-600
A*A = 510-539
A A = 480-509
A B = 450-479
B B = 420-449

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending