The Student Room Group

GCSE Grades

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr_Elmo
Im hoping for A* in the A level subjects i'm taking (maths, geography and physics). Fairly confident for maths and geography i think i did well. Physics still have two papers and i'll probably be borderline A/A*. B's in english would be great as im not as good with it as a subject but good enough to get passes. Everything else will probably be B's/A's, but until results day you never know

Wow you are incredibly clever!:smile: Man, you are an inspiration for me (truly), the gcse predictions i have got is 6A* 1A*^ and 3 As, hopefully do well in A level in later life!
Original post by Adoomy_sm
aaaww inshallah u get well soon :smile: u fasting?
Yeah and thanks alot.
btw, you guys beefing over naz? lol.:tongue:(again nothing wrong in it)
Original post by hamza772000
Yeah and thanks alot.

Hey, she is a big fan, can't get into beef with one of those, JK:biggrin:
Reply 43
Original post by Rakstar
Wow you are incredibly clever!:smile: Man, you are an inspiration for me (truly), the gcse predictions i have got is 6A* 1A*^ and 3 As, hopefully do well in A level in later life!

Thank you:h:, your predictions also sound amazing so hope you get them also!
Original post by Rakstar
Hey, she is a big fan, can't get into beef with one of those, JK:biggrin:
Haha, she knows you're 'UNCLE' more than you do haha.:biggrin:
(nothing wrong with it)
Haha, she knows you're 'UNCLE' more than you do haha.:biggrin:
(nothing wrong with it)

ROFL, yes I have to admit it I know nothing of my million subscribed family tree!!!
:colondollar:
Original post by Mr_Elmo
Thank you:h:, your predictions also sound amazing so hope you get them also!

Thank you ever so much, fingers crossed as always. I wish you best of luck with your A-level results in due time!:smile:
Original post by Rakstar
ROFL, yes I have to admit it I know nothing of my million subscribed family tree!!!
:colondollar:
But your Uncle ain't got a milli!
He's just a 'SIDEMAN' lol.:tongue:
I'm only joking btw.:smile:
No hard feelings.:biggrin:
Reply 48
Original post by Rakstar
Thank you ever so much, fingers crossed as always. I wish you best of luck with your A-level results in due time!:smile:

Haha, i've just realised my post is reql confusing. Im currently takinng my GCSE's but the the A* subjects are the ones I will be taking for A level. But thanks for the appriciation anyway :colondollar:
But your Uncle ain't got a milli!
He's just a 'SIDEMAN' lol.:tongue:
I'm only joking btw.:smile:
No hard feelings.:biggrin:

Ahaha that's not funny anymore, you have hurt my feelings!!!:frown:
UNCLE, i love you, remember UNCLE, (if you are reading this) the time when you were always by my side. Uncle do not listen to anyone! Uncle........
Original post by Mr_Elmo
Haha, i've just realised my post is reql confusing. Im currently takinng my GCSE's but the the A* subjects are the ones I will be taking for A level. But thanks for the appriciation anyway :colondollar:

Oh anyways, they are still extremely outstanding grades nevertheless! Hopefully for all of us we get the grades in August!!!
Original post by Rakstar
Ahaha that's not funny anymore, you have hurt my feelings!!!:frown:
UNCLE, i love you, remember UNCLE, (if you are reading this) the time when you were always by my side. Uncle do not listen to anyone! Uncle........
Haha, you're uncle gets pranked more than the amount of times he speaks, lol.:biggrin:
I feel for him.(jk, his laugh's annoying)
Jk, Sorry if I hurt your feelings.:frown:
Haha, you're uncle gets pranked more than the amount of times he speaks, lol.:biggrin:
I feel for him.(jk, his laugh's annoying)
Jk, Sorry if I hurt your feelings.:frown:

Don't talk to him like that hamza! you have to stop now, you disgrace,( JKs, damn i forgot it's nearly IFTAR time lol)

BTW you planning to keep all 30, I can't!:s-smilie:
Original post by Rakstar
Don't talk to him like that hamza! you have to stop now, you disgrace,( JKs, damn i forgot it's nearly IFTAR time lol)

BTW you planning to keep all 30, I can't!:s-smilie:
Today's my first one. lol :biggrin:
coz of exams but I'm gonna make up for 'em afterwards.:smile:
Today's my first one. lol :biggrin:
coz of exams but I'm gonna make up for 'em afterwards.:smile:

I have only done one as well. Samee gonna make them up.
Original post by Rakstar
I have only done one as well. Samee gonna make them up.
It wasn't bad at all though.:smile: I mean I can go another 20 hours.:biggrin: :tongue:
It wasn't bad at all though.:smile: I mean I can go another 20 hours.:biggrin: :tongue:

You mad, :angry:
I'm dead after typing without fasting:biggrin:
Before exams started I wanted to get quite good results but after having done most of them I'm not so sure I will manage that anymore.
Reply 58
Original post by Rakstar
nice, I don't like them in that sort of way, it would be haram and I am not gay lol.
Not everyone has the same opinions i guess.

loool ddnt say you were
Reply 59
Yeah and thanks alot.

No Problem :smile: nd nah just tellin him what i think abut him ...lol

Quick Reply

Latest