The Student Room Group

Edexcel maths 2016 grade boundary predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hamza772000
Thanks a lot.:biggrin: And thank you for taking the time out and reading:smile:

You're welcome hope you get amazing GCSE drums and wish you all the luck in future XD
Original post by Kaimich17.11
You're welcome hope you get amazing GCSE drums and wish you all the luck in future XD
Thanks a lot. Good Luck to you too.:smile: You're an amazing person.:biggrin:
Don't ever call yourself dumb again.:biggrin:
Look, everyone has their goals and just because you're getting a lot of C's, it doesn't mean you're DUMB. And be happy at least you're doing double science, I'm not even doing double coz of how stupid I was.
I was at a D in Maths a few months ago

and around D/F in CORE science, I started studying and flipped the coin, now I should be getting an A* in Maths and A in science.

D to A* within a few months is a magnificent improvement(not flattering myself) but I ain't no genius, I'm not clever but I don't say I'm DUMB!
F*ck the teachers, let 'em say what they want to, just work hard and watch how when you succeed they'll look up to you and would start bragging about how they taught you and s*it.

You need to be confident, and need to know that you're a capable of doing anything, and the first step in the path to being confident is to not give a sh*t about what others say, do you think people used to tell me 'Oh, in a few months you'd be getting an A*'? F*ck no, but I knew I wasn't doing it for them so I just kept on studying although it looked impossible at the time.

YOU'RE NOT DUMB!
STOP LETTING OTHER PEOPLE INFLUENCE WHAT AND HOW YOU THINK OF YOURSELF.

PREACH ! teachers also gave me low predicted grades meaning i couldnt get into the 6 forms that i wanted to although did get other offers . Yet ive been working intensively hard and hoping to get A/A* in all subjects
Original post by AKDbbb
PREACH ! teachers also gave me low predicted grades meaning i couldnt get into the 6 forms that i wanted to although did get other offers . Yet ive been working intensively hard and hoping to get A/A* in all subjects
You will! Just believe in yourself.:biggrin: These people will just lick your a** afterwards.:tongue:
You will! Just believe in yourself.:biggrin: These people will just lick your a** afterwards.:tongue:

😂😂😂😂 that made my day ! Oh my i do hope so ! Hopefully we will all get what we want 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Original post by AKDbbb
😂😂😂😂 that made my day ! Oh my i do hope so ! Hopefully we will all get what we want 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Haha.:smile: We will indeed.:biggrin:
Look, everyone has their goals and just because you're getting a lot of C's, it doesn't mean you're DUMB. And be happy at least you're doing double science, I'm not even doing double coz of how stupid I was.
I was at a D in Maths a few months ago and around D/F in CORE science, I started studying and flipped the coin, now I should be getting an A* in Maths and A in science.

D to A* within a few months is a magnificent improvement(not flattering myself) but I ain't no genius, I'm not clever but I don't say I'm DUMB!
F*ck the teachers, let 'em say what they want to, just work hard and watch how when you succeed they'll look up to you and would start bragging about how they taught you and s*it.

You need to be confident, and need to know that you're a capable of doing anything, and the first step in the path to being confident is to not give a sh*t about what others say, do you think people used to tell me 'Oh, in a few months you'd be getting an A*'? F*ck no, but I knew I wasn't doing it for them so I just kept on studying although it looked impossible at the time.

YOU'RE NOT DUMB!
STOP LETTING OTHER PEOPLE INFLUENCE WHAT AND HOW YOU THINK OF YOURSELF.

your like me alot when I began in year 10 I was basically a dumb f*ck getting C's in maths at my best,now from both maths papers added up i got 135 what grade you reckon that will be lool ?
Original post by Waveyalex
your like me alot when I began in year 10 I was basically a dumb f*ck getting C's in maths at my best,now from both maths papers added up i got 135 what grade you reckon that will be lool ?
That should be an A, fella! :smile: It's funny how loads of people can relate to this! Keep working hard! :biggrin:
That should be an A, fella! :smile: It's funny how loads of people can relate to this! Keep working hard! :biggrin:

same to you bro what do you reckon the A grade boundary will be,note 2015-125,2014-133,2013-139 this year was definitely harder than 2014 like to hear your opinions ?
same to you bro what do you reckon the A grade boundary will be,note 2015-125,2014-133,2013-139 this year was definitely harder than 2014 like to hear your opinions ?
Yeah, after that first paper a lot of people said that it was similar to June 2014, but not so sure about that second paper.
It was definitely easier than last years paper, however it wasn't 'too easy' if y'know what I mean coz a lot of people found it hard. I thin an A should be 132ish maybe a little higher, so you should be safe.:smile:
But remember this is only my opinion. Don't mark my words. :smile:
You should maybe try asking some teachers at school, they're more experienced and would definitely offer more help than I can. :smile:
Yeah, after that first paper a lot of people said that it was similar to June 2014, but not so sure about that second paper.
It was definitely easier than last years paper, however it wasn't 'too easy' if y'know what I mean coz a lot of people found it hard. I thin an A should be 132ish maybe a little higher, so you should be safe.:smile:
But remember this is only my opinion. Don't mark my words. :smile:
You should maybe try asking some teachers at school, they're more experienced and would definitely offer more help than I can. :smile:

yh ive said between 130-134 tbh as that seems to be the fairest grade boundary.what you doing after yr11 in terms of a levels/btecs ?
yh ive said between 130-134 tbh as that seems to be the fairest grade boundary.what you doing after yr11 in terms of a levels/btecs ?
A Levels: Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing. :smile: What about yourself?
what grade would 135-138 be?
A Levels: Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Computing. :smile: What about yourself?

Ur a bit mad stil, Maths,government and politics and between business and ict wat do u plan to at uni ?
Ur a bit mad stil, Maths,government and politics and between business and ict wat do u plan to at uni ?
Engineering at uni hopefully. :smile: what about you?
And what do you mean by mad? lol :tongue:
Engineering at uni hopefully. :smile: what about you?
And what do you mean by mad? lol :tongue:

Computer science and I meant you got some mad hard options loool but I want results day to hurry up lol

Same in year 9, I used to get F in maths foundation, so I worked hard for two years and in the papers now higher. I think I got around 159 marks so I think it's A which I am pleased about the result
Computer science and I meant you got some mad hard options loool but I want results day to hurry up lol
Oh, I know, it's gonna be 'HARD' next year but, y'know pray for me. :tongue:
Good Luck with Comp Sci. :smile:
btw when did you start fixing up for Maths? I just started a few months back, wish I'd started earlier, now I look back to the old times and feel like an actual retard.:redface:
Reply 118
Hopefully I've gotten my A, I got between 133-150 quite happy with that.
Oh, I know, it's gonna be 'HARD' next year but, y'know pray for me. :tongue:
Good Luck with Comp Sci. :smile:
btw when did you start fixing up for Maths? I just started a few months back, wish I'd started earlier, now I look back to the old times and feel like an actual retard.:redface:

end of year 10 after getting a c in the mocks i made a big turnaround from then onwards and same looking back i feel like was i really that dumb lool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending