i didnt hahaha
Original post by XOXcharlotteXOX
i didnt hahaha

how did u calculate?
Original post by shanz123
how did u calculate?

what u mean?
yep i rote that but wasnt it a adult bone marrow or am i going mad?

did other in ur school do that ? the adult stem cell or embelical chord?
did other in ur school do that ? the adult stem cell or embelical chord?

well it wasnt the stem cell one but ive failed so it dont matter
well it wasnt the stem cell one but ive failed so it dont matter

you didn't fail! I meant did others in your school also do adult bone marrow or umbilical chord?
Original post by rishannp
ahh unlucky, i went through the paper and estimated i got atleast 48 so im over the moon!!!!

what did you do for the umbilical chord and bone marrow? also how did u get the paper?
you didn't fail! I meant did others in your school also do adult bone marrow or umbilical chord?[/QU
thanks but i did and they did the bone marrow becasue this is an adult so less vulrnrable than a newborn baby
I'm not sure about the paper the questions were okay but I know I did not do the best I could have done recently for exams I have been feeling bad about them in the exams I do not put my all at all I just sit there Ive been getting a* in scienes but these exams I don't know what's wrong with me I just have this feeling which makes me feel like I know nothing in the exam and I just sit there its really annoying and its making it make stupid mistakes and losing many marks can someone help me

Oh my god! It feels like u just explained my current situation. Its all even more frustrating because the exams arent too hard and everyone's nailing them and I'm just sitting here like meh
Reply 29
you didn't fail! I meant did others in your school also do adult bone marrow or umbilical chord?

The umbilical cord contains embryonic stem cells which are more useful. Also it isn't harmful to the embryo as it is taken from the umbilical cord so doesn't destroy the embryo. :smile:
Original post by YasminSR
Oh my god! It feels like u just explained my current situation. Its all even more frustrating because the exams arent too hard and everyone's nailing them and I'm just sitting here like meh

yess todays exam was very easy but I just was not with it in the exam I don't know what I did I know I could have done better similarly with my textiles exam it was so easy but I was just in the exam I don't know whats wrong with me ive never felt this I think we both need to just remove this negativity and move forward! we can do it, we can get our A's and A*! .. hopefully :frown:
yess todays exam was very easy but I just was not with it in the exam I don't know what I did I know I could have done better similarly with my textiles exam it was so easy but I was just in the exam I don't know whats wrong with me ive never felt this I think we both need to just remove this negativity and move forward! we can do it, we can get our A's and A*! .. hopefully :frown:

Yea you are right, we really should ! I just dont know how , my mocks were so much better than my actual exams. I am overcomplicating easy questions and getting them wrong, and the ones I should have thought about I didnt. Most of the things I got wrong, i did know and thts just devastating :frown:
What did everyone get for the ratio one? And the percentage of genes?
Reply 33
Original post by ameenatariq
What did everyone get for the ratio one? And the percentage of genes?

Percentage I got 0.09 and the ratio 1:639 (but a lot of people put 1:640)
Original post by nonon41
Percentage I got 0.09 and the ratio 1:639 (but a lot of people put 1:640)

How did you get 0.09? I didn't simplify my ratio but I got that.
(edited 7 years ago)
Looking at what answers others got i think i have done very badly on this test xD. I wasn't with it either. I hope that i can get at least get an A and then pull it up to an A* on the other two tests :frown:
Reply 36
What did everyone get for the use of products from anaerobic respiration ?they mentioned alcohol you had to mention another
Reply 37
Original post by YasminSR

Definitely how I'm feeling too, I feel as if I'll miss out on my target grades because I'm just not motivated at all
Fml for the stem cell question I put the embryonic stem cell because it can be used to treat a wider range of diseases🙃
for the umbical chord and adult stem call what did everyone write!
I did adult stem cell is that right? I spoke about the ethical issues about the stem cell from umbilical chord?

I put umbilical cord because that contains embryonic stem cells which can turn into any type of cell, whereas with bone marrow you're limited to blood cells

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending