The Student Room Group

Is this bad, sent this drunk

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elivercury
If I had said that to my wife or many of my ex's I suspect they'd have informed me they're more than capable of spoiling themselves :P

I'm sure plenty of girls would love to hear this though, so ignore me. Regardless you've not said anything bad (unless you didn't mean it!).

It was meant to be a nice gesture though lmao
Original post by Anonymous
It was meant to be a nice gesture though lmao

Yup, I'm sure it was. Bit oldschool man looking after woman though.

At any rate, it's a single drunk comment, I doubt she'll make a decision about your entire relationship over it.
Original post by Elivercury
Yup, I'm sure it was. Bit oldschool man looking after woman though.

At any rate, it's a single drunk comment, I doubt she'll make a decision about your entire relationship over it.

well I am only friends with her so...which is what i want to change

Best of luck.
Reply 24

Look it's not a great text, but hey, it's not like you actually sent it or anything!

Oh wait....

:wink:
Original post by offhegoes
Look it's not a great text, but hey, it's not like you actually sent it or anything!

Oh wait....

:wink:

tbf I have no idea on how to text girls haha everything seems a good idea drunk
Reply 26
its sweet i guess but it depends on how the girl feels about u she might find it creepy lol
Reply 27
I would say very unlikely to work, unless she fancies the pants off you already. And even then this could knock it back a tad. Did she reply, let us know if it works out better than I fear.
Original post by Zarek
I would say very unlikely to work, unless she fancies the pants off you already. And even then this could knock it back a tad. Did she reply, let us know if it works out better than I fear.

she only messaged me and spoke to me about if I could get her friend alcohol for a party :frown: what's worse is my friend tried phoning her and she picked up, never picks up if she know's me :frown:
Reply 29
[QUOTE=Anonymous;65623767]she only messaged me and spoke to me about if I could get her friend alcohol for a party :frown: what's worse is my friend tried phoning her and she picked up, never picks up if she know's me :frown:
These things are seriously soul destroying, I know. But the best bet is putting energy in to finding someone who is enthusiastic and doesn't exploit.
Original post by Zarek
These things are seriously soul destroying, I know. But the best bet is putting energy in to finding someone who is enthusiastic and doesn't exploit.

I want to die
Reply 31
[QUOTE=Anonymous;65624909]I want to die

This is NOT the attitude. Dating is about agony and ecstasy. Unfortunately you need to ride the former to achieve the latter.
I have told her I wanted to **** her and lick her out in person, she weren't bothered by that so hoping this won't bother her

classy
Original post by Milzime
classy

very drunk :frown: though she just smiled, seem to make her more interested for some reason
Honestly you're so pretty and I like everything about you, your hair, voice, looks and how sweet you are..honestly I want to get to know you better.Like I would treat you as a princess and I fell you're special and I've never said that to anyone, I just want to put my arms around you and pick you up :smile:

is that bad, sweet, or what?
depends on the response
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
depends on the response

ignored it and changed subject
Welcome to the friend-zone buddy, I'm sorry to say!
Reply 37
Im a girl, and I cringed and kind of thought "gross". However, if she likes you she wont care.
Original post by AW97
Im a girl, and I cringed and kind of thought "gross". However, if she likes you she wont care.

oh lol I felt all warm inside when I typed it haha
Well I got a message today....wanted me to buy her something, I said no as it would be too much hassle, and she said thanks a lot, ungrateful little cnut

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending