The Student Room Group

He confuses me so much! What is he playing at?

I work with this guy and we're really friendly. At first I was like he's not my type so I'm not interested. Fast forward he was so friendly and easy to get along with and I thought he liked me ( I'm really bad at telling anyway). We're always together and he looks happy to see me each time. We go home together (not to the same house lol) but we walk together. So yesterday I saw him and he ignored me. I was with another co-worker and he spoke to her but ignored me the WHOLE time! We had to work together and he spoke to me normally and then said he's seeing someone. I don't know why he'd tell me that considering I'm not as open with him about my life in general.

He was also really touchy/feely and that makes me think that he likes me. I know so much about him and it's just weird.

Any ideas as to why he'd be like this? I have no clue.
Seems indecisive. Rather keep work colleagues as just work colleagues
Reply 2
I think he would like to date you, but he doesn't think you feel the same, so is dating another. By saying to you he is, he may be trying to see if you're jealous.

This may not be the case, he may just see you as a friend and told you to see what people's reactions are.
Original post by Anonymous
I work with this guy and we're really friendly. At first I was like he's not my type so I'm not interested. Fast forward he was so friendly and easy to get along with and I thought he liked me ( I'm really bad at telling anyway). We're always together and he looks happy to see me each time. We go home together (not to the same house lol) but we walk together. So yesterday I saw him and he ignored me. I was with another co-worker and he spoke to her but ignored me the WHOLE time! We had to work together and he spoke to me normally and then said he's seeing someone. I don't know why he'd tell me that considering I'm not as open with him about my life in general.

He was also really touchy/feely and that makes me think that he likes me. I know so much about him and it's just weird.

Any ideas as to why he'd be like this? I have no clue.

If he keeps being touchy, then maybe drop a few hints maybe to do with a date? And if he doesn't get the hints then just come straight out with it?

Or maybe ask him why he blanked you, and express that it hurt you?
Why in the world do you care?

Didn't you specifically mention, at the beginning of your post nonetheless, that you're not interested? Here it seems that you grew to like him and that, after being disappointed with the fact he's taken, have taken an interest him out of some sort of jealousy.

Just forget about it.

Quick Reply