The Student Room Group

Searching for a new boy BFF!

Friendship between myself and my last boy BFF kinda failed recently. It was very sad as we were very close. However, I think it is time to try and find a new boy BFF. Want to try and see if I can find one on here. 😂 If you are interested than comment on this thread and I shall reveal myself.

Scroll to see replies

Find me!
I sense you're going to regret the decision of making this post...
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Friendship between myself and my last boy BFF kinda failed recently. It was very sad as we were very close. However, I think it is time to try and find a new boy BFF. Want to try and see if I can find one on here. 😂 If you are interested than comment on this thread and I shall reveal myself.
:colone:

:rolleyes:
Reply 4
Original post by BristolFresher15

Why is that?
Reply 5
Find me!

Lol yeah definitely!
I am ready :sexface:

Spoiler

Finding BF on TSR :colone:
since when The Student Room changed to The Dating Room :unsure:
Reply 8
This is all for the jokes btw. Lol!
Reply 9
Original post by BristolFresher15

She won't, the attention of hordes of pathetic virgins is what she wants to feel good about herself.
Original post by fatima1998
Finding BF on TSR :colone:
since when The Student Room changed to The Dating Room :unsure:

Not a boyfriend, a best friend :smile:
Original post by 41b
She won't, the attention of hordes of pathetic virgins is what she wants to feel good about herself.

Dayumm, that burnt a lot. However, I am searching for a best friend, not a boyfriend. Already got a boyfriend.
Not a boyfriend, a best friend :smile:

yeah a boy BFF more likely to convert to BF :lol:
Bit of an odd way to make friends. Why? :indiff:
Original post by fatima1998
yeah a boy BFF more likely to convert to BF :lol:

Nah, I have already got a boyfriend. It's literally just someone to talk to, sometimes I get lonely you know. 😂 Am only human. Even a girl best friend would be great!
Original post by 41b
Your neck is so thin and your nose is so hooked that you will only ever sleep with a prostitute or a girl coerced into marrying you.

You got a problem with me?
Original post by Lord Samosa
Bit of an odd way to make friends. Why? :indiff:

I guess I am just slightly lonely. It's hard being in a long distance realtionship with your boyfriend. Tbh, I just want to broaden my horizon and hopefully become friends with more people. It's an odd way, yes I agree - but just wanted to see who would actually reply😂
Get back to your GCSEs.
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
I am ready :sexface:

Spoiler

Can't tell is sarcasm is prevalent or not?
I'd recommend not trying to find a new BFF just after your other one didn't work out. Let things slide and just make a lot of friends instead?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending