The Student Room Group

Edexcel Physics Unit 2 6PH02 *RESIT* 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
What did you get for the speed of sound in CO2? i got 305 m/s
Reply 21
No idea what happen to the carbon dioxide and standing wave question ,I spent 20 minute on that question and known that the questions behind are much easier...But lucky I can still finish the paper
Original post by 1222fdf
No idea what happen to the carbon dioxide and standing wave question ,I spent 20 minute on that question and known that the questions behind are much easier...But lucky I can still finish the paper

I agree! I found that one quite hard actually :frown:
Reply 23
I forgot my protractor so I made a triangle, measured the lengths and used trig
Original post by Ezio.
What did you get for the speed of sound in CO2? i got 305 m/s

Well theoretically the speed of sound in CO2 is about 267 ms^-1.
Reply 25
Original post by Ezio.
I thought it was a good all round paper. there was nothing on diffraction gratings thank god

I thought the electrons passing though that crystal structure was to do with diffraction ?
Reply 26
Original post by Angus09
I thought the electrons passing though that crystal structure was to do with diffraction ?

I said that it was to do with diffraction and that shows the wave particle duality.
Reply 27
Original post by will181
I said that it was to do with diffraction and that shows the wave particle duality.

I also talked about the pattern of intensity on the fluorescent screen
Reply 28
what did everyone get for the pencil in the water?
Reply 29
The electron question you had to say that the wavelength of the electron was similar to atomic spacing of the atoms of the crystal lattice structure
Original post by mkg123
The electron question you had to say that the wavelength of the electron was similar to atomic spacing of the atoms of the crystal lattice structure

UGH that is the one thing I missed! Darn it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending