The Student Room Group

Condom did not roll all the way down

I was having sex with my partner. We had already had sex a few minutes before where I came.

I went on to put my condom on and as I remember it could not roll all the way down but in the heat of the moment I carried on anyway. I am concerned that there might have been *** perhaps on the base of the penis , she did give me oral before we had sex for the second time. But I am just worried about the chances of pregnancy.

Anyone know the chances of her getting pregnant in a scenario like this?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I was having sex with my partner. We had already had sex a few minutes before where I came.

I went on to put my condom on and as I remember it could not roll all the way down but in the heat of the moment I carried on anyway. I am concerned that there might have been *** perhaps on the base of the penis , she did give me oral before we had sex for the second time. But I am just worried about the chances of pregnancy.

Anyone know the chances of her getting pregnant in a scenario like this?

As long as the condom covered the penis and didn't slip off it should the normal percentage of when you use a condom
Reply 2
Original post by maxyhih
As long as the condom covered the penis and didn't slip off it should the normal percentage of when you use a condom

There was about an inch of my penis that the condom did not cover.
Reply 3

Just in case, I would suggest to ask your girlfriend if she is on the pill and if not go to your local pharmacy and consult the doctor. They will give the proper treatment. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by maxyhih
Just in case, I would suggest to ask your girlfriend if she is on the pill and if not go to your local pharmacy and consult the doctor. They will give the proper treatment. :smile:

Ok. Yeah, I am really not ready for a child.

It's going to be very unlikely.

Whether or not she does something like using any emergency contraception is up to her, not you. For the hormonal sort (the 'morning after pill') it would need to be within 72 hours and the sooner the better. But it may not be necessary - when was her last period?

Quick Reply

Latest