Original post by bluemadhatter
Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Why are you so nice to me all the time? :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
Why are you so nice to me all the time? :redface:

Spoiler

Cause I love you :love: :giggle: :hugs:

Try and get some rest :tongue: You might wake up feeling a bit better!
Cause I love you :love: :giggle: :hugs:

Try and get some rest :tongue: You might wake up feeling a bit better!

Awwww Maya ilysm :redface: you are always so lovely to me no matter how you feel, i appreciate it :lovehug:
yeh I guess :redface: you should too :colondollar: just finishing packing all my trousers :redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Awwww Maya ilysm :redface: you are always so lovely to me no matter how you feel, i appreciate it :lovehug:
yeh I guess :redface: you should too :colondollar: just finishing packing all my trousers :redface:

:love:

Chin up and smile :h:

Yeah you're right I'll go to bed now actually :lol:

and make sure you do too!

Goodnight bubz :hugs:
Original post by FireFreezer77
TW Image to show Brain Activity of normal brain vs someone with OCD

Spoiler

Wow, that's fascinating.

Sorry not trying to dismiss your suffering I just find stuff like that really interesting.

Hope you managed to sleep/get a hold of those intrusive thoughts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:love:

Chin up and smile :h:

Yeah you're right I'll go to bed now actually :lol:

and make sure you do too!

Goodnight bubz :hugs:

I'll try Maya :redface:
Awww yes please do :hugs: x
I'll try to :redface: had more bad dreams last night of a dark church yard idk what was going on tbh :/
Good night Maya :lovehug: ttys x
That time of the month is soon so my mental health has gone down hill again :frown: Really feel like I want to shut away from the world til it's over.
I managed out into town with my mum and gran today for a few hours and then walked home alone which is light years away from where I was yesterday. Yesterday my panics were so bad I was panicking a out getting out if bed because I thought I'd pass out if I stood up and had to get Callan to walk behind me in case I fell even though logically I knew I wouldn't.

I'm exhausted now physically but better mentally, thankfully :h:

This clammy heat isn't helping. I'd rather have direct blaring sunlight than clammy heat. Gives me headaches and makes me feel smothered. Think we might have a storm coming here

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Wow, that's fascinating.

Sorry not trying to dismiss your suffering I just find stuff like that really interesting.

Hope you managed to sleep/get a hold of those intrusive thoughts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its pretyy amazing isnt it.

No worries! I was quite suprised when i saw it tbh.

i managed to clear them in the end thanks!
Did you see your new Psychiatrist yet?
Has anyone dissociated in exam before? How did you deal with it?

Anxious Anon
Feel so down getting upset so easily lately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got an exam on Monday and can't find the motivation to study for it. My concentration sucks and everytime I sit down to work the voices tease me that there's no point I will fail either way.
Its pretyy amazing isnt it.

No worries! I was quite suprised when i saw it tbh.

i managed to clear them in the end thanks!
Did you see your new Psychiatrist yet?

I haven't no. What they failed to tell me is that the psychiatrists at this new place don't work on Fridays. I hate living in such a tiny town there's only two places. Probably won't see a psychiatrist until July when I finish my class. :sigh:
Original post by Elleee1234
Feel so down getting upset so easily lately :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw no!!
You sound like a lovely person and you deserve to be super happy!!
I'm always here if you want someone to talk to!
I haven't no. What they failed to tell me is that the psychiatrists at this new place don't work on Fridays. I hate living in such a tiny town there's only two places. Probably won't see a psychiatrist until July when I finish my class. :sigh:

Ah that sucks! That's really bad of them!!
Well it's better than having to travel for miles to see someone I guess?
Well that sucks!!
I've still not heard when I'm gonna see one currently :frown:
I'm not a fan of the NHS!!
Ah that sucks! That's really bad of them!!
Well it's better than having to travel for miles to see someone I guess?
Well that sucks!!
I've still not heard when I'm gonna see one currently :frown:
I'm not a fan of the NHS!!

I'm actually considering driving to the next town over to see someone, though it's an hour each way so just trying to weigh that up whether it's worth it.

How long have you been waiting? It took me 8 months to see a psychiatrist on the NHS the second time, it was ****ing ridiculous. :colonhash:
I'm actually considering driving to the next town over to see someone, though it's an hour each way so just trying to weigh that up whether it's worth it.

How long have you been waiting? It took me 8 months to see a psychiatrist on the NHS the second time, it was ****ing ridiculous. :colonhash:

That's might not be a bad idea, if you can find someone good there.
An hour isn't terrible (I know it's not ideal) but you've just got to think, this could make me better and change my life!

Well the first time I waited around 8 months too. I only called them around a month ago so far (had a useless group appointment, and have 4 more now :/ ). Not looking forward to those as they wont help me at all! I'm guessing you didn't end up seeing anyone the second time?
The NHS isn't very good imo!
Feeling tired and in a bit of a low mood.

All of this talk of psychiatrists reminds me, I need to make sure that my latest appointment letter is sent to the right address. Not that I particularly want to see the psychiatrist again.

Latest