The Student Room Group

What makes a person unlikable?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
:dontknow: I could just see weeks in to the future, and every week I would probably have been guilted into giving me answers and he'd never have any sort of independence. Don't get me wrong, friends who can give answers to eachother - good, fine, happy. But one sided relationships are not fun.

Yeah i understand, like the ones where you feel they are just using you for resources.
I know a person like that right now, and can tell you i dislike him. The only time he calls is when he needs help.
Original post by JokesOnYoo
Yeah i understand, like the ones where you feel they are just using you for resources.
I know a person like that right now, and can tell you i dislike him. The only time he calls is when he needs help.

Users.. are unlikeable. There you go :tongue:
Hypocrites with double standards. Act one way to someone and then expect to be treated completely differently.
^^they also tend to be liars who try and compulsively bs their way out of being caught
Original post by Banana208
Hypocrites with double standards. Act one way to someone and then expect to be treated completely differently.
^^they also tend to be liars who try and compulsively bs their way out of being caught

hmm interesting one. Think my brother is this type of person looool
Examples?
People who turn everything into politics.

People who act differently around a group of people, in a vexatious sort of way.
Being unpleasant
hmm interesting one. Think my brother is this type of person looool
Examples?

Urmm first one that pops to mind is those girls who preach feminism or those that hate it when guys just objectify them-like if guys see a fit girl walking past and start commenting on it and the girls criticise it being all "guys are disgusting" etc etc. (I cant think properly of what they acc say) but then if a fit guy walks past them and they have a fangirl moments. Those are double standards ehich I cant tolerate.
I am a girl by the way I'm just commenting on something that I experienced today. I just found it really hypocritical and unattractive in a person.
Reply 27
When passive, commoner, plebian scum think they're smarter than me.
No one is.
Urmm first one that pops to mind is those girls who preach feminism or those that hate it when guys just objectify them-like if guys see a fit girl walking past and start commenting on it and the girls criticise it being all "guys are disgusting" etc etc.
I just found it really hypocritical and unattractive in a person.

@ODES_PDES
Have you experienced anything similar to that^^?
@ODES_PDES
Have you experienced anything similar to that^^?

Luckily no
:redface:
Original post by ODES_PDES
Luckily no
:redface:

Oh i tagged you in the wrong message. I just meant the general double standards thing.
But i feel like because Im a girl its weirder having that opinion of my own genders double standards
Name everything.

Superiority complex

Shallowness

Huge egos
Yes people, afraid to disagree and express their own opinion.
- Nasty attitude or just gives attitude for no reason
- Uses curse words as noun, verb, and subject and talks very loud
- Always causing a scene
- Has a quick temper and ready to get angry at everything
- Treats others badly except friends
- Always gossiping
- Just acting rachet/ghetto/snobby/too-good-for-the-world attitude
- Being shallow, like assuming if someone isn't even half as attractive as they are then that person is not worth their time or respect
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 34
Original post by BirdIsWord
Cockiness is the first thing that comes to mind, like, when a person genuinely believes they're above others.
Also snakes as well as overly nosy people are scum.

I know that almost everyone agrees with that but I usually like people who make it clear that they believe they are superior ,mainly because I know they're not bs*******.

Anyway I only really like interacting with people who actually are better than me.

I tend to find everyone else annoying.
Original post by Jazzyboy
Not being as awesome as me. Peasants with their lesser minds disgust me. :puke:

Spoiler

Because you're so amazing is that right? Everyone aspires to be like you right? Lmao.
Original post by Hydeman
General meanness.

This.

If you find something appealing in being cruel and the effects that has, that says something about you as a person and it's something I want nothing to do with.

Original post by Zargabaath
If they have a consonant in their name, I tend to hate them

I feel the same about people who hate on You Me At Six. :colonhash:

Original post by The_Internet
If they can't spell "you"

What annoys u so much about that? :lol:
Name everything.

There's a lot but I'd say for the the top 5 are:

Arrogance
*****iness
Dishonesty