The Student Room Group

OCR F211/F212 AS Biology Retake 2016

Scroll to see replies

Can someone please post an unofficial mark scheme please ? I'd really appreciate that haha xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm so thick ! I put down genetic and habitat diversity explained genetic right and then started ranting about the no of different species and evenness of all these species individuals in the habitat one when i was thinking in the back of my mind surely it must have something to do with the range of different habitat fml😩☹️😐

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anymorefor123
I'm so thick ! I put down genetic and habitat diversity explained genetic right and then started ranting about the no of different species and evenness of all these species individuals in the habitat one when i was thinking in the back of my mind surely it must have something to do with the range of different habitat fml😩☹️😐

Posted from TSR Mobile

You didn't have to explain, just state. I think with questions like that, they mark the first answer on each line so as long as you put genetic biodiversity after the number 1 and habitat biodiversity after the number 2, I think you'll be fine.
Reply 723
does anyone know where an unofficial mark scheme could be???
Reply 724
What did you guys write for 2 T-lymphocytes?
Reply 725
Original post by Em_vdw
does anyone know where an unofficial mark scheme could be???

We should all make one
Original post by sabahk
What did you guys write for 2 T-lymphocytes?

T helper, which differentiates into B cells to make plasma and memory cells
And T killer which locates the infected cell and releases hydrogen peroxide to kill the infected cell and pathogen

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AfroBella
T helper, which differentiates into B cells to make plasma and memory cells
And T killer which locates the infected cell and releases hydrogen peroxide to kill the infected cell and pathogen

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought T helpers release interleukins to stimulate B cells to divide?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GetOverHere
I thought T helpers release interleukins to stimulate B cells to divide?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Damn. Forgot to mention interleukins:biggrin: you're right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 729
I wrote they release cytokines
Original post by sabahk
I wrote they release cytokines

That will probably be ok, because from what I understood interleukins are a type of cytokine? Or maybe I'm wrong

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 731
What was the answer to that animal kingdom taxonomic level question? And mechanism that stops fat breakdown ...last question?
Reply 732
can someone post all the questions that they remember please ?
It would be really appreciated
Has anyone made an unofficial markscheme yettt?????
ive got the paper though i can scan it and post it here and then we can discuss answers but i think there's no time for that with F214 horror approaching in a few days time :smile:))))))))
Reply 735
Original post by milutin767
ive got the paper though i can scan it and post it here and then we can discuss answers but i think there's no time for that with F214 horror approaching in a few days time :smile:))))))))

Yes pls
Here it is. Couldn't bother to write out all the answers, just the first question lol. Hopefully this post won't be deleted
Reply 737
anyone know what the role of viral RNA was
Original post by Em_vdw
anyone know what the role of viral RNA was

Isn't it converted to DNA by reverse transcriptase and placed inside hosts genetic information?
Original post by badhand45
Isn't it converted to DNA by reverse transcriptase and placed inside hosts genetic information?

it asked how RNA was used in the production of viral proteins.

i think you just had to talk about transcription

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending