The Student Room Group

Place to get course books

Hi there, this is my first post on here, so if this is the wrong place or not allowed please let me know. Thank you.

I've been I need some specific books which will be required. I know the ICBN numbers but the prices are huge. Does anybody know a good place to get the books a bit cheaper?
Reply 1
Original post by TaeTaeDS
Hi there, this is my first post on here, so if this is the wrong place or not allowed please let me know. Thank you.

I've been I need some specific books which will be required. I know the ICBN numbers but the prices are huge. Does anybody know a good place to get the books a bit cheaper?

Waterstone marketplace, ABE books and Alibris. Don't buy new books, but rather used ones in good conditions as new ones are much more expensive.
Original post by TaeTaeDS

http://www.bookfinder.com/ is a good aggregator of booksellers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending