The Student Room Group

Left-Wing Remain pillock lectures working class black guy about diversity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

He got clowned. I knew I was going to hate the Ginger as soon as he introduced himself as a "comedian" and "musician". AKA a scroungers who does stand up in the student union in front of a dozen people rather than actually getting a proper job.

Baffling how he decides to lecture a working class black guy about diversity.

Scroll to see replies

Disgusting. Liberals are cancer.
Reply 2
So you look at people and make assumptions about them purely based on their race and socio-economic background?

Interesting.
(edited 7 years ago)
He's absolutely right, though of course will be dismissed as an idiot by remain-they are in a bubble of relative privilege and simply do not understand the effects of the EU and wage compressed labour on people in the lower percentile of wealth, in both disposable income and assets. Less keen on your 'left wing' label, I think the Black guy makes the best side of the patriotic(this is key)economic lefts philosophies, or at least what they used to be; I should refine that to say there are people on different part of the spectrum who are patriots who all believe what he described is wrong. The people who love this system are not actually 'leftists', they are social and economic liberals, a very different thing- as far as I'm concerned, they'd be happy for poor Britons(preferably white) to rot so long as they get 'diversity' and social liberalism, like massive rates of abortion, gay marriage etc(nothing against gay marriage but it's utterly trivial compared to the decimation of our own people by this
paradigm). These people hijacked the 'left'. In fact my philosophies coincide with some past Tories, bu they are economic leftism by today's standards. Anyway, just don't mislabel 'the left' unfairly There are principled patriots with different views, the mind-numbing social and economic liberal, globalist consensus which the political class and media has so immorally tried t indoctrinate into our people, is the cancer.
Original post by SaucissonSecCy
He's absolutely right, though of course will be dismissed as an idiot by remain-they are in a bubble of relative privilege and simply do not understand the effects of the EU and wage compressed labour on people in the lower percentile of wealth, in both disposable income and assets. Less keen on your 'left wing' label, I think the Black guy makes the best side of the patriotic(this is key)economic lefts philosophies, or at least what they used to be; I should refine that to say there are people on different part of the spectrum who are patriots who all believe what he described is wrong. The people who love this system are not actually 'leftists', they are social and economic liberals, a very different thing- as far as I'm concerned, they'd be happy for poor Britons(preferably white) to rot so long as they get 'diversity' and social liberalism, like massive rates of abortion, gay marriage etc(nothing against gay marriage but it's utterly trivial compared to the decimation of our own people by this
paradigm). These people hijacked the 'left'. In fact my philosophies coincide with some past Tories, bu they are economic leftism by today's standards. Anyway, just don't mislabel 'the left' unfairly There are principled patriots with different views, the mind-numbing social and economic liberal, globalist consensus which the political class and media has so immorally tried t indoctrinate into our people, is the cancer.

Reply 5
Original post by offhegoes
So you look at people and make assumptions about them purely based on their race and socio-economic background?

Interesting.

How did I make assumptions about someone because of their race, you utter cretin?
Original post by TaipeiGhost
How did I make assumptions about someone because of their race, you utter cretin?

Using Ginger as a term of abuse is not a sign of maturity.
Reply 7

You assume that anyone who is working class and black has an intrinsic expertise on the subject of diversity.

That's like assuming someone has expertise on the subject of gay rights because they are gay.
Reply 8
You assume that anyone who is working class and black has an intrinsic expertise on the subject of diversity.

That's like assuming someone has expertise on the subject of gay rights because they are gay.

Somewhere in the Baxter Building, Reed Richards is *****ing to Sue Storm because he's pissed that he can't stretch further than you just have.

Nice try though, champ. Have yourself a cookie.
Reply 9
Original post by the bear
Using Ginger as a term of abuse is not a sign of maturity.

Never used it as a term of abuse, young un'. I said ginger so people knew who I was talking about. The same way if he was fat I'd have said "the fat guy" or if he was a punk I'd have said "the punk".

Nothing abusive about it, kid. Nice try though but getting "triggered" over nothing is what I've come to expect from wet-behind-the-ears students.
Reply 10
Somewhere in the Baxter Building, Reed Richards is *****ing to Sue Storm because he's pissed that he can't stretch further than you just have.

Nice try though, champ. Have yourself a cookie.

So you didn't just make the assumption that a black working class man is well-versed on the topic of diversity?

And it would be quite nice if you could try answering the question this time.

Although I will have a cookie, thanks :smile:
The 'black guy' was spouting drivel, so while the 'Ginger' might have made a bit of an incohesive argument, he certainly wasn't the worst person in the room.

What I understood from the 'black guy''s argument was the same argument that I've heard from far too many Brexiters. 'Ah! Oh no, the skilled migrants are stealing jobs from our lazy, unskilled asses! Wah, wah!'.

(At one point, he said 'What about the people who don't have an academic background? What about the people who aren't innovators?'. And I was just thinking... 'Umm... school is free. You don't need a wealthy family with a strong academic background to be skilled yourself these days. If people aren't innovators, that's their own fault. They should get off their arses and actually try to innovate. The people who claim 'Wah! I can't become skilled because I'm poor' are honestly just lazy for the most part. I can understand mothers in poverty making that complaint, but the majority of people who make that claim are lazy young slobs on benefits who just can't be arsed to get out there and develop any skills)
So you didn't just make the assumption that a black working class man is well-versed on the topic of diversity?

And it would be quite nice if you could try answering the question this time.

Although I will have a cookie, thanks :smile:

More so than some privileged, white student from some Middle Class suburbs whose only ever met an ethnic minority in the student union.
Original post by Jazzyboy
The 'black guy' was spouting drivel, so while the 'Ginger' might have made a bit of an incohesive argument, he certainly wasn't the worst person in the room.

What I understood from the 'black guy''s argument was the same argument that I've heard from far too many Brexiters. 'Ah! Oh no, the skilled migrants are stealing jobs from our lazy, unskilled asses! Wah, wah!'.

(At one point, he said 'What about the people who don't have an academic background? What about the people who aren't innovators?'. And I was just thinking... 'Umm... school is free. You don't need a wealthy family with a strong academic background to be skilled yourself these days. If people aren't innovators, that's their own fault. They should get off their arses and actually try to innovate. The people who claim 'Wah! I can't become skilled because I'm poor' are honestly just lazy for the most part. I can understand mothers in poverty making that complaint, but the majority of people who make that claim are lazy young slobs on benefits who just can't be arsed to get out there and develop any skills)

So I guess the person who can't afford to patent their ideas are "lazy young slobs". I've read a lot of your posts and you come across as a privileged middle class yuppy. I wouldn't expect you to have any idea what its like to have to get a job the moment you turn 16 because your parents can't afford to keep you.

Family instability can happen at any time due to the nature of economic markets.

You look like a fair well kept person without any signs of having to graft 12 hour shifts on min-wage.

The working class Chav's the upper classes label them won't listen to you and neither will I. I suggest you just go about your life and plan your next shopping trip to Waitrose to buy Swan Burgers.

The shopping attendants will listen to you because they are paid too but normal working class people will just ignore you.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why do so many left wingers wear those stupid looking professor goggles? Do they all want to look like that cuckhold John Oliver or something? Perhaps they want to believe deep down they have some ounce of "intelligence"...

The thing that makes me so mad is when they use the "protect the business" argument, it is so weak and baseless. So what people are just going to shut up shop and leave a country with 60million consumers now and lose out on profits? lol

It's time to put the people first, and leave this ugly undemocratic organisation.

I wouldn't hold my breath though, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we vote leave and the clown Cameron just ignores the public's choice and carries on blowing his globalist overlords.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 15
More so than some privileged, white student from some Middle Class suburbs whose only ever met an ethnic minority in the student union.

So you are making assumptions about people based on their race and socio-economic background?
Reply 16
Original post by Evil Genius
Why do so many left wingers wear those stupid looking professor goggles? Do they all want to look like that cuckhold John Oliver or something? Perhaps they want to believe deep down they have some ounce of "intelligence"...

The thing that makes me so mad is when they use the "protect the business" argument, it is so weak and baseless. So what people are just going to shut up shop and leave a country with 60million consumers now and lose out on profits? lol

It's time to put the people first, and leave this ugly undemocratic organisation.

I wouldn't hold my breath though, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if we vote leave and the clown Cameron just ignores the public's choice and carries on blowing his globalist overlords.

We are having a referendum. Pretty much as close as the UK gets to putting the people first and letting the public decide.
Original post by Jazzyboy

Why are you putting the quote marks on black guy? You calling him an Uncle Tom or something?
Original post by KimKallstrom
Why are you putting the quote marks on black guy? You calling him an Uncle Tom or something?

Just because it'd be nice to have a better title for him than just a description of his skin colour. I did the same for the 'Ginger'.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

He got clowned. I knew I was going to hate the Ginger as soon as he introduced himself as a "comedian" and "musician". AKA a scroungers who does stand up in the student union in front of a dozen people rather than actually getting a proper job.

Baffling how he decides to lecture a working class black guy about diversity.

He's allowed to give his opinion is he not? Was he supposed to shut up just because the other guy was black? No. Was he supposed to just take the other guy's word as gospel because he was black? No.

Nonsense.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending