The Student Room Group

A-Levels are Too Easy

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by APersonYo
OP, your BTEC isn't A level. It might be 'equivalent' but it isnt..

I don't do BTECs, neither do I endorse them or value them. They are a 'stepping stone' for people who cannot think, and want some sense of satisfaction for wasting their time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 81
Original post by cfbillingham
I wouldn't be surprised if you've used those asterisks to mask the fact you can't spell the word you wanted.

For someone who is carrying out a pointless task of doing an a-level in every language possible, I think you're an absolute moron. Good luck with your useless AS Levels - especially your Latin.
I only really agree with physics (that it's gotten easier, not that it's too easy) on this because the new spec has a load of the questions changed with multiple choice. My spec only got them in A2 and they recommend 45 minutes on the multiple choice but this section is piss easy and you can do it in a third of that time.
(edited 7 years ago)
Overconfident ******...
Screw you and the horse you rode in on...
:c
Original post by Questioner1234
I do the same four subjects and have just finished my EPQ. I actually think A2 is easier in terms of workload than AS. The content is harder but there's less to know overall

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does physics even have less to learn?
Original post by Pi/2
I don't do BTECs, neither do I endorse them or value them. They are a 'stepping stone' for people who cannot think, and want some sense of satisfaction for wasting there time.

Their* Their*,BTEC, calm down, Their*, Their*
Compared to the Irish Leaving Cert, A levels sound soooooooooooo easy.
You guys get to choose ANY subject you want (maths, english etc aren't forced upon you!!!)
You don't have to study more than 7 subjects in depth, you have as many as you'd like.
You don't have to learn Irish (obviously) or any other language, if you don't want to.

I wish I could do A levels :frown::frown::frown::frown:
Reply 87
Original post by nomophobia
Good for you :smile:

Meanwhile everyone else is struggling.

Posted from TSR Mobile

OP just wants to make everyone else feel bad. Well OP can F*** off
Original post by Pi/2
Quod erat demonstrandum is latin for "which is what had to proven" and its use was perfectly fine. Don't tell me to educate myself you protoplasmic discombobulated jelly.

Yes, It appears in your effort to look more intelligent than all of us you have misquoted Boris Johnson. Its "Protoplasmic Invertebrate Jellies"...
By the way your nose is brown from its venture into Boris's sweaty crack.
Original post by Pi/2
Quod erat demonstrandum is latin for "which is what had to proven" and its use was perfectly fine. Don't tell me to educate myself you protoplasmic discombobulated jelly.

Discombobulated is also a verb! so it doesn't find into the description of this poor TSR user at all... ******
If what you've said is true and you really are finding A-level too easy then you are probably in quite a low percentage of people with a very high IQ. In which case you'd probably realise that the majority of people are not as clever as you appear to be therefore exams must be challenging to the majority. If they were too difficult then not enough people would pursue academic studies. Therefore, you must have made this post because you want to show off like an *******.
PPpppppprrick
Idk if this is true but my Physics paper yesterday was a resit paper which was so hard:colonhash:
Original post by Pi/2
For someone who is carrying out a pointless task of doing an a-level in every language possible, I think you're an absolute moron. Good luck with your useless AS Levels - especially your Latin.

If you think that "every language possible" constitutes solely French, German, Spanish and Latin, I would suggest that you are in fact the moron here.

Considering the fact that Latin A-Level is an incredibly highly regarded qualification, only sat by a few hundred around the world each year, you are in no place to suggest that it is "useless".

Also, on paper, Languages are the most difficult A-Levels that you can sit...so I don't really know what position you're in to claim that they're pointless.

Also, the fact that I'm learning languages will mean that I will be able to travel more and experience more cultures, unlike you, who will be sitting at home, posting sad, pathetic messages on the student room, ******* over your BTEC certificate.

Have a nice day
Reply 94
Original post by cfbillingham
If you think that "every language possible" constitutes solely French, German, Spanish and Latin, I would suggest that you are in fact the moron here.

Considering the fact that Latin A-Level is an incredibly highly regarded qualification, only sat by a few hundred around the world each year, you are in no place to suggest that it is "useless".

Also, on paper, Languages are the most difficult A-Levels that you can sit...so I don't really know what position you're in to claim that they're pointless.

Also, the fact that I'm learning languages will mean that I will be able to travel more and experience more cultures, unlike you, who will be sitting at home, posting sad, pathetic messages on the student room, ******* over your BTEC certificate.

Have a nice day

Aww that's cute, you can pretend that Latin is an amazing qualification, but in reality it's pointless because no one speaks Latin anymore! :smile: They might still be difficult but that doesn't negate from the fact that they are pointless. And the fact that you are learning languages means jack ****, I can still experience more cultures and have better qualifications at the same time, and obviously you can't read because I've already stated the subjects I'm taking, none of which are BTECs. I'm pretty sure Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry are more highly regarded than languages you imbecile.

Anyone enjoy learning your pointless languages. You'll never be able to speak all of them fluently anyway! :biggrin:
Original post by Marshall Taylor
OP probably didn't take hard enough subjects? (ps, don't try and make them harder for us next year! :colone:)

You're doomed mate
Reply 96
Original post by splashywill
Discombobulated is also a verb! so it doesn't find into the description of this poor TSR user at all... ******

Discombobulated can also be used as a noun you prune: Disconcert or confuse (someone): (as adj.discombobulated).

Obviously you are incapable of reading or mentally retarded.
Reply 97
This is when we find out the person who started the thread actually studies level 3 hair and beauty
Original post by HopelessMedic
Which subjects have u taken tho?

Exactly
Probably art, photography etc 😂😂
Original post by Pi/2
Discombobulated can also be used as a noun you prune: Disconcert or confuse (someone): (as adj.discombobulated).

Obviously you are incapable of reading or mentally retarded.

It's a past participle acting as an adjective...not a noun.

Quick Reply

Latest