The Student Room Group

Do you think I'll get disqualified?

Hi!

In my business studies exam yesterday, the invigilator said stop but I carried on writing to finish my word which took about 2 seconds. I was in my own little world aha. Technically we still had about 20 seconds left anyway because the second hand didn't reach 12 on the clock. Anyway, she kind of gave me a look, but didn't say anything? I'm really worried I'm going to get disqualified?:frown:
no you're fine because alot of people do this and they arent bothered
Original post by Burns51
Hi!

In my business studies exam yesterday, the invigilator said stop but I carried on writing to finish my word which took about 2 seconds. I was in my own little world aha. Technically we still had about 20 seconds left anyway because the second hand didn't reach 12 on the clock. Anyway, she kind of gave me a look, but didn't say anything? I'm really worried I'm going to get disqualified?:frown:

You won't get disqualified - you'll be fine :smile:
You will be fine, happened to me plenty of times and I'm sure its happened to other people also. Don't worry about it.
Original post by Burns51
Hi!

Don't worry nothing is going to happen. This has happened to me a couple of times where the invigilator specifically looked at me and asked me to stop. Its fine if you continue writing for a few more seconds. I would say the limit is 5 seconds.
Original post by Burns51
Hi!

If as described absolutely NOT. STOP WORRYING its a waste of time.
Absolutely not :smile: stop worrying
Reply 7
Nope you're fine
Nah you're good

Spoiler

Original post by surina16
Nah you're good

Spoiler

LOL :biggrin: Your hilarious
Original post by Burns51
Hi!

No of course you won't be disqualified lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lol its ok
Don't worry! You won't be disqualified!
Absolutely not!
My friend, who was sitting in front of me got reported for literally writing for 1 second extra. The woman said pens down, he was finishing his word and when she went to pick up his paper (he was second in line because it was classical greek and so few of us took it) anotehr invigilator yelled at him and told him he was going to be reported. Obviously being upset by this, he spent a long time doing research: teh worst you can get is a warning (which doesn't effect you at all!) even if the invigilator reports you - and they probably won't!
Original post by Burns51
Hi!

did you do AQA? Can we go over answers please?
Reply 15
Original post by 1jonam16
did you do AQA? Can we go over answers please?

Hey! Yeah I did, sure!

Quick Reply

Latest