The Student Room Group

Voter Registration crashed! Did you try to register at the last minute?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Nearly a quarter of a million registered (or tried to) on Tuesday!

"According to the official government website, there were 242,000 applications to register to vote on Wednesday, the second highest total since mid May when a registration campaign was launched. Of these, 135,600 were aged under 35."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36486369

For any still considering registering - do so now.
The registration system will definitely close at midnight tonight.
https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote
Reply 81
Original post by newpersonage

It is not about easy travel or holding hands, it is about saving future generations from European political volatility. Remember, the Croatians were ethnically cleansing in the 1990s and genocide was happening in living memory. Remain means bringing such violent political events to the UK without any means to resist.

Stop lieing.
Original post by Blackstarr
This is why you never leave things to the last minuite.

I got lynched for saying words to that effect.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slaven
Stop lieing.

Are you pro-EU membership?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by XcitingStuart
Are you pro-EU membership?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, I am against. UK is better off without the EU.
Original post by slaven
Stop lieing.

When the UK has joined a full EU political union all the nightmares of Eastern European and German politics will be within the EU Parliament and Council that rules us.

We should never have signed Maastricht and abandoned the EEC. Every nation having a veto meant that the EEC could not swing wildly left or Right. The EEC was a club of nations that respected each other, the EU is a new power being born.
Reply 86
When the UK has joined a full EU political union all the nightmares of Eastern European and German politics will be within the EU Parliament and Council that rules us.

We should never have signed Maastricht and abandoned the EEC. Every nation having a veto meant that the EEC could not swing wildly left or Right. The EEC was a club of nations that respected each other, the EU is a new power being born.

I agree on Maastricht agreement. It should have never been adopted. And the Visegrad group is fine since it is opposing German-EU dominance.

What I was saying is that you should not lie that Croats comiteed ethnical cleansings in the 90s. Even you should not lie, that you "heard in Dubrovnik that Croatia was clean". Tell certanly not spoke english, and I doubt you speak croatian.
Original post by slaven
I agree on Maastricht agreement. It should have never been adopted. And the Visegrad group is fine since it is opposing German-EU dominance.

What I was saying is that you should not lie that Croats comiteed ethnical cleansings in the 90s. Even you should not lie, that you "heard in Dubrovnik that Croatia was clean". Tell certanly not spoke english, and I doubt you speak croatian.

I promise you I heard that in Dubrovnik. It shocked me.
Reply 88
I promise you I heard that in Dubrovnik. It shocked me.

So, the people were speaking english so you could hear them what they said?

You are just an croatophobic anglo-cuck.
Why are there so many being apologetic to those who registered at the last minute?

It was a stupid thing to have done, and that's that.
Original post by slaven
So, the people were speaking english so you could hear them what they said?

You are just an croatophobic anglo-cuck.

No, I was talking to them about the war. Like you do in a town where they show you the cracked paving slabs where mortars have exploded.

I am not "Croatophobic", don't shoot the messenger, I am just telling it as I heard it. There are also no people in Hijab or Burka to be seen from Split to Dubrovnik despite Bosnia being next door.

The EU is going to swing to the right and if we vote Remain we will just be a region of a United States of Europe, powerless to resist.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending