It makes no sense.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by angol
It makes no sense.

Go to bed and think about it
Aren't you the same person that asked 'Why do girls smell?'
Reply 3
It's sexy, horny, intimate, so pleasurable, especially sucking each others tongue..... :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Duh, transmitting bacteria and fluid and lipstick if you're lucky
Because kissing feels good? :colondollar:

Spoiler

Reply 7
we like to exchange bodily fluids because were disgusting creatures
Original post by fatima1998

:toofunny: you know far too much about this :innocent: :teehee: or maybe just enough :giggle:
Original post by SeanFM
:toofunny: you know far too much about this :innocent: :teehee: or maybe just enough :giggle:

:rofl: nooooo Sean i dont :innocent: i haven't experienced anything like that :teehee:
all i know that kissing is just disgusting :yucky: :redface:
:rofl: nooooo Sean i dont :innocent: i haven't experienced anything like that :teehee:
all i know that kissing is just disgusting :yucky: :redface:

Do you know, if you've never tried it? :curious: but if you are ace, then fair enough :tongue:
Original post by SeanFM
Do you know, if you've never tried it? :curious: but if you are ace, then fair enough :tongue:

because you are having someone's germs and all that sticky saliva OMG noooooooo its gross :no: depends on what kiss it is, if its just a lip kiss then it wouldn't be that bad but if its a french kiss then NOOOOO :noway:
because you are having someone's germs and all that sticky saliva OMG noooooooo its gross :no: depends on what kiss it is, if its just a lip kiss then it wouldn't be that bad but if its a french kiss then NOOOOO :noway:

Yeah I getcha, from that point of view it might seem horribly scary or off putting but.. sometimes the pros outweigh the cons :mmm:
Original post by SMEGGGY
It's sexy, horny, intimate, so pleasurable, especially sucking each others tongue..... :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

that's acc gross.
It feels pretty good man.
Original post by SeanFM
Yeah I getcha, from that point of view it might seem horribly scary or off putting but.. sometimes the pros outweigh the cons :mmm:

yeah i know :talkhand: to me its :noway:
maybe to you its :perv:
:rofl:
to show ya boys who the real G is...

Spoiler

oh **** that explains why that crazy dude in a labcoat came up and kissed me the other week
One theory I know about is that is could have developed from premastication or kiss feeding, where a partner or parent pre-chews the food before passing it over by the kiss like movement.
Original post by Alexion
oh **** that explains why that crazy dude in a labcoat came up and kissed me the other week

:lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest