The Student Room Group
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website

Derby Uni - Princess Alice Court 2016

Hey,
Anyone else moving into Princess Alice in September?
I'm in Room 5, Flat 10 on first floor!
Reply 1
Hey! I'm lucy :smile: first floor flat number 2. I'm so relieved I found someone else on the first floor! I was starting to think I was the only one Haha :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Hey everyone i made a new group on Facebook for everyone to find their flatmates, would appreciate it if you joined and added anyone you might know who will live in Halls at Derby https://www.facebook.com/groups/1742657122648599/
Reply 3
Original post by satchell
Hey! I'm lucy :smile: first floor flat number 2. I'm so relieved I found someone else on the first floor! I was starting to think I was the only one Haha :smile:

Hi, I'm a bit late but I'm in flat 2 on the first floor aswell.:smile: I'm Adam, I'm 17 and I'll be in Room 2:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AM__
Hi, I'm a bit late but I'm in flat 2 on the first floor aswell.:smile: I'm Adam, I'm 17 and I'll be in Room 2:smile:

Hey :smile: I'm right next door to you in room 3! Good to meet a flat mate at last haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hey :smile: I'm right next door to you in room 3! Good to meet a flat mate at last haha :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh cool! Yeah, I was a little late signing up for this & trying to find flat mates haha. What will you be studying?
Reply 6

Oh cool! Yeah, I was a little late signing up for this & trying to find flat mates haha. What will you be studying?

You haven't missed too much haha erm I'm doing geography with a foundation year :smile: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7

You haven't missed too much haha erm I'm doing geography with a foundation year :smile: how about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah nice, I'll be doing Commercial Photography :smile:
Reply 8
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by AM__
Ah nice, I'll be doing Commercial Photography :smile:

Cool do you have fb? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Cool do you have fb? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I've sent you a message with a link to it :smile:
Hi,
I'm in Room 5, flat 4 first floor :smile:
Hey I'm Sarah! Just got my accommodation for princess Alice court, floor 3 and was wondering who else is going so I know some people going ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending