The Student Room Group

OCR Physics A Exam - G482 Electrons, Waves, Photons [09/06/16]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by EpicTree
yeah I thought it was for a single one of those so i put 50mA but people are saying 1A so im scared

In the unofficial mark scheme is 1 Amp fuse
Original post by MARCOS908
In the unofficial mark scheme is 1 Amp fuse

so it is 1A?
Original post by Hasib98
so it is 1A?

Looks like it :smile:
yeah I thought it was for a single one of those so i put 50mA but people are saying 1A so im scared

I put in 500mA. RIP
Original post by Brokensteps
I put in 500mA. RIP

rip marks lol
rip marks lol

I still think it might be wrong, cause in the unofficial mark scheme he times'd it by 3. Theres hope. Could be wrong though
I still think it might be wrong, cause in the unofficial mark scheme he times'd it by 3. Theres hope. Could be wrong though

There were 7 LED-resistor combinations to make up one number of the display, and then 3 numbers per display. So I think you had to multiply the current by 7 for each LED-resistor combination, then by 3 for each number of the display. Not saying this is right though, just what I did! :smile:
Original post by emmagreenough
There were 7 LED-resistor combinations to make up one number of the display, and then 3 numbers per display. So I think you had to multiply the current by 7 for each LED-resistor combination, then by 3 for each number of the display. Not saying this is right though, just what I did! :smile:

What Im trying to say is, I think it said one fuse per number, as in per 7 led combination (with resistor). I need someone to verify whether it was or wasnt.

Ugh, cant get this stupid thing to a conclusion
What Im trying to say is, I think it said one fuse per number, as in per 7 led combination (with resistor). I need someone to verify whether it was or wasnt.

Ugh, cant get this stupid thing to a conclusion

Oh I see what you mean, but I'm pretty sure it was per 3 digit number (so in a way that is per number I guess?)
Yeah that's exactly how I read it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got 1A as well, didn't it say one fuse per unit and 1 unit was 3 of the 7 led resistor combinations

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending