The Student Room Group

Have you fell in love with someone yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by toonervoustotalk
:yep:
Lol dw i will be fine :smile: only had 10 and the remaiming exams are the A2 exams :colone:

:goodluck: :hugs: xx
I hope i can love someone so much i'd lay my life for them , i think that's a sign of true love
Yes

Worst experience of my life, four years of hell and still trying to get over it two years later
@RoadtoSuccess who iz dat doe or lad ^_^
Original post by chordband
@RoadtoSuccess who iz dat doe or lad ^_^

LOL its no one im just playing with everyone lmao
Original post by RoadtoSuccess

lol -.- k

:creep: good :h:
Original post by alexschmalex
Yes, with the CoCo

LOL, I see what you did there :biggrin:
No I have never fallen in love and I never will.
I have never experienced it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i may have had several relationships but only 2 of them were truly fueled by love rather than lust
the first girl was L she was the same age as me and well we were rather opposite as i was a numbers guy, i was smart, i followed the rules however she was creative and more rebellious and i had informally tutored her quite a lot the last i heard she was starting up a band
long term we would never have worked we were just too different

the second girl was J and she was a couple of years older than me and we were rather similar in some ways as we were both business minded and we could hold down several hours a week of business related intellectual conversation and well she was attractive and had been used by other guys to some extent but she saw i wasn't the same i was more into her mind that anything else... and well yep those feelings still hurt even almost 5 years after we broke up when she left to go back to poland
The title says it all :3
So have you?
The girl that I have knows who she is :colondollar:
How do you feel right now, i feel like the world is shining with colours i've never seen before (okay maybe not like that cause we know all the colours sooo the rainbow! :h:)

Why don't you tell me about your experience :ahee:

Have you ever seen brown mate? I heard you're into the rod rather than the ravine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending