The Student Room Group

Guys would you still give oral sex if the girl has hair on her vagina lips?

I'm fine with waxing the top bit but when it comes to the lips (the outer skin around the vagina) it hurts like hell. shaving there hurts like hell too. I'm not sure how other girls do it but I think they shave.

Would you mind if the girl has hair there? Would it prevent you from having sex or giving oral sex?

Anon because I'm a wimp

Scroll to see replies

No i wouldn't tbh, I don't want to be flossing while doing oral :s-smilie:
Original post by Anonymous
I'm fine with waxing the top bit but when it comes to the lips (the outer skin around the vagina) it hurts like hell. shaving there hurts like hell too. I'm not sure how other girls do it but I think they shave.

Would you mind if the girl has hair there? Would it prevent you from having sex or giving oral sex?

Anon because I'm a wimp

Im a girl but when i dont shave, my bf has no problems going down on me...if you're getting p*ssy, why complain :wink:
Original post by Zargabaath

Quality post. :rofl: try using an interdental floss stick instead. :u:
Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

If I had a gf I couldn't and wouldn't expect her to constantly remain shaven just because I'm too much of a pussy (see what I did there :sexface:) to work with a bit of natural human hair.
Original post by hezzlington

If I had a gf I couldn't and wouldn't expect her to constantly remain shaven just because I'm too much of a pussy (see what I did there :sexface:) to work with a bit of natural human hair.

I shouldn't find that sweet but I actually did.
Reply 6
'...on her vagina lips' Now there's something I never expected to read :lol:

But honestly, nopes :smile: It's her body after all :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 7
Yes. Lick her minge

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
Yes. Lick her minge

Posted from TSR Mobile

what if the guys D has smeg on it??? :/
2 Bj or not 2 Bj?
Original post by Rhythmical
I shouldn't find that sweet but I actually did.

:excited:
Original post by Zargabaath

this is a terrible joke in order to get attention. the piece of hair is flat so lets for a split second take this technically, it wouldn't even touch your teeth unless if you're obviously giving heads to anything but the vagina or clit.
Im a girl but when i dont shave, my bf has no problems going down on me...if you're getting p*ssy, why complain :wink:

oh thats great! I'm glad he doesn't mind. how does he work around it, like does it get in the way?

this post would make anyone sound like a man :smile: I'm glad you don't mind, but does it get in the way? or make you a bit uncomfortable?
Original post by Deyesy
'...on her vagina lips' Now there's something I never expected to read :lol:

But honestly, nopes :smile: It's her body after all :h:

how would you work around it?
this is a terrible joke in order to get attention. the piece of hair is flat so lets for a split second take this technically, it wouldn't even touch your teeth unless if you're obviously giving heads to anything but the vagina or clit.

oh thats great! I'm glad he doesn't mind. how does he work around it, like does it get in the way?

this post would make anyone sound like a man :smile: I'm glad you don't mind, but does it get in the way? or make you a bit uncomfortable?

how would you work around it?

I dont mind it as long as im clean shaven. If she is hairy and i have a beard its a bit uncomfortable.
I dont mind it as long as im clean shaven. If she is hairy and i have a beard its a bit uncomfortable.

that makes sense. does your mouth ever brush past or touch the hair? and how does that feel or whatever

lol im so sorry I'm just desperate to know
It doesn't get in the way, mostly because I don't let it grow too long so that it does get in the way. He usually just uses his palms to spread my outer lips with the hair on and focuses in between...(sorry too much info, couldn't think of another way to explain)
I don't shave at all, whatsoever. Have quite the bush. Boyfriend absolutely loves going down on me and it never gets in the way, he just brushes past it.

Relax. Some guys will dislike it, in which case they can go find someone else, though in my experience no one has ever complained.
I don't shave at all, whatsoever. Have quite the bush. Boyfriend absolutely loves going down on me and it never gets in the way, he just brushes past it.

Relax. Some guys will dislike it, in which case they can go find someone else, though in my experience no one has ever complained.

This.

Someone having natural hair makes giving them oral a bit harder from some angles, but anyone worth sleeping with will not care.
I don't mind giving oral to my gf if she's got hair downstairs. She doesn't really shave other than for bikini season and all but was paranoid at the start of our relationship thinking she needed to shave for me and so I set her mind at ease and said it doesn't matter. I won't lie and I shall say that I prefer her shaved however I understand not only is it a sometimes painful but a painstakingly long process so I understand why she doesn't want to do it. We always keep ourselves trimmed so despite having pubic hair, it's generally a small/moderate length and nothing to worry about in my opinion.
Reply 17
The outer curtains usually have some hair. But this is not the bit you focus on so no issue.
thanks for the amazing reply guys! appreciate the help :smile:

and what if a guy refuses to give oral?

Quick Reply

Latest