The Student Room Group

Subjects you're going to miss doing

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
French because my mum and lots if my family speak it fluently and I got close to fluent and art because I generally enjoy it. Also in art I was predicted a B but ended up with an A* after I put in loads of effort (got a C in the year ten mock after putting in no effort).
Probably a bit old for this chat, but I loved doing neuroanatomy for my pre clin medicine. Clinical years are awesome, but I did love my neuroanatomy :frown:
Reply 62
Original post by Kallisto
Fine. What about the other sciences, so Chemistry and Biology? did you drop them too before A-levels?

Im taking Chemistry A-level but defo not biology lol.
None of them! All of the subjects I love the most I've taken for A-Levels :smile:
Missed studying English Literature at GCSE and Psychology at A level :h:
Classical Greek, Physics, Chemistry and HIstory (although I didn't do HIstory GCSE - too many GCSE's, too little I was allowed to do)
Original post by Prussia
Oh god it's the guy who writes in bold to patronise people. Ignore him and he'll go away

I'm not needed here, I'll go......

:frown:
Reply 67
Original post by Bulletzone
I'm not needed here, I'll go......

:frown:

Good, much appreciated. Never come back!
Reply 68
Wow, You're teachers must actually help you in class.

Please stop writing in bold. It's extremely patronising. You're not needed here.
Original post by Prussia
Please stop writing in bold. It's extremely patronising. You're not needed here.

Do i write everything in bold? No.

Judging by you're profile, You must be new to the forums or you made another account to be childish upon?
Look I'm not going to bother arguing with you as you're truly thirst for an argument.
Don't like what I post?

1) Hover above your profile in the top of your page (next to the notification icon).
2) A drop-down list shall appear; Hover over the my follower's tab.
3) Click on "Ignore List"
4) Type in "Bulletzone"
5) Click "Okay" and you shall not be bothered anymore :smile:

Oh and I'll do it as well so we won't have to cross paths again.
Good Day.
Reply 70
Do i write everything in bold? No.

Judging by you're profile, You must be new to the forums or you made another account to be childish upon?
Look I'm not going to bother arguing with you as you're truly thirst for an argument.
Don't like what I post?

1) Hover above your profile in the top of your page (next to the notification icon).
2) A drop-down list shall appear; Hover over the my follower's tab.
3) Click on "Ignore List"
4) Type in "Bulletzone"
5) Click "Okay" and you shall not be bothered anymore :smile:

Oh and I'll do it as well so we won't have to cross paths again.
Good Day.

You have issues. People just ignore this parasite and he'll go away.
I'm going to miss German immensely. It's my favourite subject and I'm absolutely gutted that I can't take it for A Level. :frown:
I'll also miss RE because the teacher was pretty cool and we had loads of banter but also learnt a considerable amount.
In a weird way I feel like I'll miss English. Despite absolutely loathing the subject, my teacher was the sweetest man I've ever met so I feel like I'll purely miss it because of him.

I feel like I'll miss most actually. Other than geography. Can't stand geography.

Quick Reply

Latest