Reply 2
Original post by Lalarw
What do you think a C/B/A/A* will be?
C 70 ish, B 98, A 138, A* 172

Probably a bit lower than this.
Reply 3
Original post by anojan
Are u sure?

Looking at the grade boundaries from previous years, it must be something like that because some of the marks for the questions were strange, can't be giving 5marks on a basic C grade question tbh, my opinion, what do u think?
Reply 4
Original post by Rajive
Probably a bit lower than this.

Please do Elaborate, give specfic numbers for fellow students tbh
A will be about 134-139 A* will be about 164-169. Thats for sure imo. Marking harshly, I've got 141 overall so I'm praying I get an A :-/
Reply 6
Original post by Lalarw
Looking at the grade boundaries from previous years, it must be something like that because some of the marks for the questions were strange, can't be giving 5marks on a basic C grade question tbh, my opinion, what do u think?

I think grade boundaries going to high bs papers was easy
Reply 7
Original post by MovedMasterMike
A will be about 134-139 A* will be about 164-169. Thats for sure imo. Marking harshly, I've got 141 overall so I'm praying I get an A :-/

I counted up I got 104/105 ish, hopefully I get a B or rip A-level Accounting and Economics :/
Original post by Lalarw
I counted up I got 104/105 ish, hopefully I get a B or rip A-level Accounting and Economics :/

You should most likely get a B
Reply 9
Original post by anojan
I think grade boundaries going to high bs papers was easy

You may found it easy, but there was a news paper about it and how students found it really hard. An example of this is the June 2014 paper, it was so ****ing easy, I did it as paper for revision & got 164, even though I am a B student and the grade boundaries were low as ****. But it depends how everyone done in Manchester tbh
Reply 10

Are you doing a level maths?
Original post by Rajive
Are you doing a level maths?

It's one of my 4 subjects for A-level but I need to clarify with the headmaster on results day if I want to do it. I'm still not entirely sure what A-level subjects I wanna do
Reply 12
You should most likely get a B

Yeah hopefully, do you know that trial and improvement question, I got 3.7, done everything, 3 significant places. Would I get 2/3 marks for it? I showed all my working out, etc.
Original post by Lalarw
Yeah hopefully, do you know that trial and improvement question, I got 3.7, done everything, 3 significant places. Would I get 2/3 marks for it? I showed all my working out, etc.

For that question, they may accept 3.7 and 3.8 as the answer. Many people have said it and it's happened on a previous paper mark scheme. i put 3.8. You'll definitely 2/3 marks if you've showed the working but you put the wrong answer.
Original post by Lalarw
What do you think a C/B/A/A* will be?
C 70 ish, B 98, A 138, A* 172

The boundaries are never that high, it will be nearer 60 for a C, 160 for A*, B is about right and A maybe a bit lower, maybe 133.
Reply 15
Original post by miless090
The boundaries are never that high, it will be nearer 60 for a C, 160 for A*, B is about right and A maybe a bit lower, maybe 133.

Just a rough estimate m8, my teacher said 142/200 and **** knows what she is on tbh
For that question, they may accept 3.7 and 3.8 as the answer. Many people have said it and it's happened on a previous paper mark scheme. i put 3.8. You'll definitely 2/3 marks if you've showed the working but you put the wrong answer.

They'd only accept the correct answer. you just need to sub in 3.8, 3.7 and 3.75 to see if it rounds to 3.7 or 3.8
They'd only accept the correct answer. you just need to sub in 3.8, 3.7 and 3.75 to see if it rounds to 3.7 or 3.8

What answer did u get for it?
What answer did u get for it?

3.8 but if you've shown your working you should only lose 1 mark if you got 3.7
3.8 but if you've shown your working you should only lose 1 mark if you got 3.7

Right i see. But on the worked solutions youtube video, the comments say that apparently they accept both 3.7 and 3.8?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending