The Student Room Group

Condom did not roll all the way down

I was having sex with my partner. We had already had sex a few minutes before where I came.

I went on to put my condom on and as I remember it could not roll all the way down but in the heat of the moment I carried on anyway. I am concerned that there might have been *** perhaps on the base of the penis , she did give me oral before we had sex for the second time. But I am just worried about the chances of pregnancy.

Anyone know the chances of her getting pregnant in a scenario like this?

Scroll to see replies

Obviously there's a chance, but nobody can give you a specific percentage if that's what you're asking for. Can't you just ask your partner to take the morning after pill? :s-smilie:
God :mad2: why i dont get the meaning of "not rolling down" :bawling:
I am such a dumbo :puppyeyes:
Reply 3
Original post by fatima1998

Do you know what a condom is? In the context of this thread, I can't see why you don't understand the meaning? :colonhash:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
I was having sex with my partner. We had already had sex a few minutes before where I came.

I went on to put my condom on and as I remember it could not roll all the way down but in the heat of the moment I carried on anyway. I am concerned that there might have been *** perhaps on the base of the penis , she did give me oral before we had sex for the second time. But I am just worried about the chances of pregnancy.

You are worrying about nothing. Unless the condom split before you finished, she will not get pregnant.
Original post by asif007
Do you know what a condom is? In the context of this thread, I can't see why you don't understand the meaning? :colonhash:

yep i know what a condom is :yes: but as i said i am dumb, i just dont get things like this :sad: i am a 0 in this subject :bawling:

I came to this thread thinking you had a huge ass penis and the condom was too small for you xD

There's a chance but like those have mentioned you can get her to take some pills
yep i know what a condom is :yes: but as i said i am dumb, i just dont get things like this :sad: i am a 0 in this subject :bawling:

Basically the condom didnt go all the way down the penis
Original post by sameehaiqbal
Basically the condom didnt go all the way down the penis

But it would go up :mute:?
Reply 9

From a science view, the condom has a protective liquid layer so when it comes in contact with sperm, it will kill it immediately, i understand the scare of not properly rolling, but you'll be safe, so don't panic as much. This would change if the condom split, which it didn't!
Condoms come furled up to make them easy to put on - they're too tight to just slip on, they've got to be rolled up, so they can just be placed on the tip of the penis and unrolled.

:eek4:
My calculations say that there is a 69.69% she won't get pregnant.
Original post by Tootles
Condoms come furled up to make them easy to put on - they're too tight to just slip on, they've got to be rolled up, so they can just be placed on the tip of the penis and unrolled.

Yeah so i was right! Its meant to roll up not down :rolleyes:

:redface: why are you spinning :lol:
Original post by Results
My calculations say that there is a 69.69% she won't get pregnant.

Reply 15

Consider visiting your local mothercare

Your mistake due to it being "the heat of the moment" causes your partner a massive pregnancy scare and possibly an STI scare too. All because you were too selfish to care about safety

If I was your partner I'd be furious wtf pal not cool not cool at all

Edit: the first line of this reply was me calling OP a rude name and was removed bc apparently calling someone a rude name due to them being selfish and spreading stis on purpose is an ay okay thing to do haha :smile: lol :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by undercxver

Not going to lie, I did over work it - but hey, I was dead and was desperate to laugh.

Fasting drains the humour out of you.

Ok just to help you out, the condom has to be rolled on to the penis. This is kind of awkward to talk about hence the anonymity.
Original post by ImagineCats
Your mistake due to it being "the heat of the moment" causes your partner a massive pregnancy scare and possibly an STI scare too. All because you were too selfish to care about safety

If I was your partner I'd be furious wtf pal not cool not cool at all

YOU TELL HIM GURL :congrats:
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending