The Student Room Group

Can I still get into Uni this year? Diagnostic Radiography

I feel like this year's going much better, but the problem is is that my school made me drop two of my courses, so now I'm doing A2 Biology A2 Economics and AS Psychology. My main query was if I get a B at A2 Biology and get decent grades in my other subjects (hopefully), would it still be possible for me to get in on clearing for diagnostic radiography?
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by anadowndo
Hi everyone. Basically, up until the beginning of this school year I was going through a really severe phase of anxiety, and so came out of my first year of sixth form with EEEU. I feel like this year's going much better, but the problem is is that my school made me drop two of my courses, so now I'm doing A2 Biology A2 Economics and AS Psychology. My main query was if I get a B at A2 Biology and get decent grades in my other subjects (hopefully), would it still be possible for me to get in on clearing for diagnostic radiography?

Diagnositc radiography probably wont have many places in clearing and i can't think of anywhere that accepts only 2 a levels for it, so i would suggest either trying for a foundation year or look at doing a third year to get your A2 in psychology.

Quick Reply

Latest