The Student Room Group

A-levels

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by 34908seikj
As somebody who is also doing Maths and further maths this helps a lot, really informative, thanks!

No problem, at first I thought you were highlighting the fact I said 'hope this helps' twice :biggrin: All the best
I second this, got into bluecoat (in Liverpool) but decided not to because I wanted to stay with friends. While I don't regret my decision since I still got good grades at GCSE at least (doing A-levels next year) if I could go back and re-choose I would 100% ditch my friends.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 42
Original post by amxnda_ldn
do you have to have done GCSE economics in order to understand what is taught at the beginning of AS?

Hey i take the GCSE (aqa) and am doing it next year. Having had a look at the syllabus there is a lot of overlaps between the AS and the GCSE but im pretty sure they'll teach it all again thoroughly next year. The GCSE course isnt as depth and is only really useful for exam technique
Reply 43
Original post by drogon
Hey i take the GCSE (aqa) and am doing it next year. Having had a look at the syllabus there is a lot of overlaps between the AS and the GCSE but im pretty sure they'll teach it all again thoroughly next year. The GCSE course isnt as depth and is only really useful for exam technique

okay, thank you

Quick Reply

Latest