The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
For the last question, I did all the steps correctly but when doing the first equation, I forgot to do inverse sine (so annoyed at myself but oh well) how many marks do people think I would get??
Original post by rihana.c
For the last question, I did all the steps correctly but when doing the first equation, I forgot to do inverse sine (so annoyed at myself but oh well) how many marks do people think I would get??
I think you'll only get one mark for the right substitutions because if you didn't do inverse sine the rest of your answer would be automatically wrong.
i thought i did absolute sh*t but i did alright praise the lord
Reply 103
Original post by hamza772000
I think you'll only get one mark for the right substitutions because if you didn't do inverse sine the rest of your answer would be automatically wrong.

Aw damn
Would I get any marks for substituting in the numbers for the three equations?
Aw damn
Would I get any marks for substituting in the numbers for the three equations?
I believe you only get marks for substituting the right numbers.
Reply 105
I believe you only get marks for substituting the right numbers.

aww okay thanks

its okay cos I think I still got around 90 so hopefully praying still got that a*
aww okay thanks

its okay cos I think I still got around 90 so hopefully praying still got that a*
No problem. How much do you reckon you got in the first one?
How do you have the paper already?
Reply 108
No problem. How much do you reckon you got in the first one?

I think 81, I did loads of silly mistakes which I'm annoyed at myself about but oh well

wbu??
I think I got 83 and 84 marking harshly. And now I am stressing out because I am 80% sure that the grade boundaries will probably be 168-170!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think 81, I did loads of silly mistakes which I'm annoyed at myself about but oh well

wbu??
Wow, that should easily be an A*. I reckon I got 179 overall, not much different from you. :smile:
Wow, that should easily be an A*. I reckon I got 179 overall, not much different from you. :smile:

some of my friends have got double hundred lool, do you know if you get anything special for getting full marks from the exam board?? Gutted i dropped 2 on the non-calculator, which was slighlty harder.
Original post by 1jonam16
some of my friends have got double hundred lool, do you know if you get anything special for getting full marks from the exam board?? Gutted i dropped 2 on the non-calculator, which was slighlty harder.
No, as far as I know nothing special. :tongue:
Reply 113
I did 145/1000 X 1.80 and got 0.261. How many marks out of 3 would be lost?
Reply 114

Nice one, that's really good so you've defo got that a* :smile:

I'm actually quite proud of myself for getting around 90 in paper 2 cos I never get in the 90s :biggrin:
Nice one, that's really good so you've defo got that a* :smile:

I'm actually quite proud of myself for getting around 90 in paper 2 cos I never get in the 90s :biggrin:
Thanks and well done. As long as you're proud of yourself, it doesn't matter :biggrin:
Ah, I lost some silly marks which i am upset about. Usually for past papers i get 100% but on this paper I got 95 which was a bit of an under- performance, gutted that i couldn't get full marks. But the main thing is I will hopefully get an A*!

Hope everyone else did amazing!!!:smile:
Original post by Rakstar
Ah, I lost some silly marks which i am upset about. Usually for past papers i get 100% but on this paper I got 95 which was a bit of an under- performance, gutted that i couldn't get full marks. But the main thing is I will hopefully get an A*!

Hope everyone else did amazing!!!:smile:
Ayy, you're literally everywhere, you need to calm your life. :tongue:
Ayy, you're literally everywhere, you need to calm your life. :tongue:

Oh its you again!!!!:tongue:
Original post by Rakstar
Oh its you again!!!!:tongue:
Yeah, we meet again. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending