The Student Room Group

Searching for a new boy BFF!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98
A few times. There have been TSR marriages and I'm sure there are TSR kids out there

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR marriages but not in real :colonhash: not everyone is a KID :lol:
Reply 61
Original post by fatima1998
TSR marriages but not in real :colonhash: not everyone is a KID :lol:

I mean couples that met on TSR have got married and I'm sure a few of those have had kids....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I mean couples that met on TSR have got married and I'm sure a few of those have had kids....

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG really :toofunny: i think its TDR not TSR :teehee: you are pretty sure, any experience :tongue:
Reply 63
OMG really :toofunny: i think its TDR not TSR :teehee: you are pretty sure, any experience :tongue:

Good God no, I'm not that successful with women - still waiting on a kiss:eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Good God no, I'm not that successful with women - still waiting on a kiss:eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

awww :console: but you are good in flirting :teehee: kiss :colone: not a good thing :rofl:
Reply 65
awww :console: but you are good in flirting :teehee: kiss :colone: not a good thing :rofl:

I know my way around the dictionary:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I know my way around the dictionary:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

try tinder :yy:
:rofl: or any other dating site :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
Nah, I have already got a boyfriend. It's literally just someone to talk to, sometimes I get lonely you know. 😂 Am only human. Even a girl best friend would be great!

I'm a girl but I can pretend to be a boy if you like, hmu x
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Ignore she just wants to :perv:

she just want to? :sexface:
Reply 69
try tinder :yy:
:rofl: or any other dating site :colone:

I'm on there, so far I've had one match, but she didn't respond to the message so yeah, I'm doomed to be alone:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
I'm on there, so far I've had one match, but she didn't respond to the message so yeah, I'm doomed to be alone:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:eek3: i was kidding :rofl: aww :console: maybe try someone on TSR with your green bars :woo:
Reply 71
:eek3: i was kidding :rofl: aww :console: maybe try someone on TSR with your green bars :woo:

Hahaha maybe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you were in a relationship Andy?
?-?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Routeri
you're lonely cause you don' t have a BFF?

No lol. I understand bc other friends have done this before :laugh:
Reply 75
Original post by 41b
Yeah.

hating on people on TSR......

Spoiler

Original post by Mrs.Grey
No lol. I understand bc other friends have done this before :laugh:

yeah i accidentally quoted you instead XD
Reply 77
Original post by SassKing13
I thought you were in a relationship Andy?

Yeah, I mainly joined that app for the lols, but then I thought it might help me make a few more local friends. Then I realised it's a useless app for guys that look like me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The only straight guys that would be your BFF would be those with idle crushes on you wanting for something more. I wouldn't be surprised if that was why your previous relationship failed.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending