The Student Room Group

What's with all the comments about Lyanna Mormont?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vikingninja

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 41
Original post by drogon
unfortunately yeah :frown: hopefully she dies and Jon rides him instead

Nah.
Reply 42
Original post by ivybridge
Nah.

Yeah well hopefully he kills all the wights at least.
Reply 43
Original post by Rk2k14
Dothraki are savages. Well known fact.

I guess we have different definitions of ruling.

Let's forget the Unsullied then, yeah? Yes, they are a savage race but she is using them as a force and I suppose change can only come if someone new wants it and is believed.

Well known fact, eh? This isn't real life.

Evidently :smile:.
Reply 44
Cant wait to see the reactions when people find out that Dany's actually the villain. Signs starting to show. Mad Queen.
Reply 45
Let's forget the Unsullied then, yeah? Yes, they are a savage race but she is using them as a force and I suppose change can only come if someone new wants it and is believed.

Well known fact, eh? This isn't real life.

Evidently :smile:.

Dothraki have thieved and raped since the start. Its what they do. Telling them to rip down stone houses and kill everyone in their path isn't the best pep talk:wink:
Reply 46
Original post by Rk2k14
Dothraki have thieved and raped since the start. Its what they do. Telling them to rip down stone houses and kill everyone in their path isn't the best pep talk:wink:

Like I said - she needs them to be a motivated and effective force in taking westeros. Most peiople in GoT are examples of an oversexualised rapist dog anyway.
Reply 47
Original post by Rk2k14
Cant wait to see the reactions when people find out that Dany's actually the villain. Signs starting to show. Mad Queen.

She's not, so they won't. Lololol.
Original post by Zargabaath
Asha (Yara) > Lyanna > Margery > Sansa > Mad Queen Big D

Likeabilitywise any way, probably be similar in terms of ruling ability too lol

Oh my ****ing God Sansa in season one. Brown nosing Joffrey to be his lovely princess. Oh what's that, he's showing he's a psychopath by putting his sword into someone's face and another person is saying stop. Sounds like an opportunity for further brown nosing and releasing your inner brat by showing the latter person was clearly in the wrong. Oh further in the episode more brown nosing with the result of: Arya losing her dire wolf and your own one being killed, sorry I can't take your tears seriously (yes I found her ****in annoying).

Oh now you are actually with your Prince Charming and oh wait, you realised now he is a ****. Better leave him then oh wait no sorry I forgot you need to always have some bull**** charade about how he is your one true love and you can't leave him.
Reply 49
Like I said - she needs them to be a motivated and effective force in taking westeros. Most peiople in GoT are examples of an oversexualised rapist dog anyway.

Im sure they'll be very motivated:biggrin: Just got a free pass to do whatever the **** they won't.

Jon to stab her with a flaming sword. Tis the only way.

Spoiler

Jaime gets verbally rekt by so many people especially those he tries to trash talk.

I really hope this is going to be interesting for the blackfish because the preview looks good.
Oh my ****ing God Sansa in season one. Brown nosing Joffrey to be his lovely princess. Oh what's that, he's showing he's a psychopath by putting his sword into someone's face and another person is saying stop. Sounds like an opportunity for further brown nosing and releasing your inner brat by showing the latter person was clearly in the wrong. Oh further in the episode more brown nosing with the result of: Arya losing her dire wolf and your own one being killed, sorry I can't take your tears seriously (yes I found her ****in annoying).

Oh now you are actually with your Prince Charming and oh wait, you realised now he is a ****. Better leave him then oh wait no sorry I forgot you need to always have some bull**** charade about how he is your one true love and you can't leave him.

tbf it was a bit of a mistake making them older in the TV show, that story was written for a Sansa younger then the one on the show.
She's certainly improved a lot this season though. I honestly would not mind her being Queen of the North, as much as I'd like to see Jon as Lord of Winterfell.
Reply 52
Original post by Rk2k14
Im sure they'll be very motivated:biggrin: Just got a free pass to do whatever the **** they won't.

Jon to stab her with a flaming sword. Tis the only way.

Nah, dragons can just kill that fluffy peasant.
Daenerys just needs to get killed really soon tbh

Everytime her scene comes up I inwardly groan and shut my ears
tbf it was a bit of a mistake making them older in the TV show, that story was written for a Sansa younger then the one on the show.
She's certainly improved a lot this season though. I honestly would not mind her being Queen of the North, as much as I'd like to see Jon as Lord of Winterfell.

I would've still found her annoying as hell if she were younger. Telling someone to stop telling another person to stop putting a sword in another persons face for no apparent reason. Dream boy right there. Also managed to result in the Starks losing 2 dire wolves in that episode. She screams annoying brat.

Only thing I found remotely comparable in terms of someone doing something ****in stupid or just annoying was bran going into a dream he shouldn't have. Absolute **** storm from that and the... Tears.

Only thing I found remotely comparable in terms of someone doing something ****in stupid or just annoying was bran going into a dream he shouldn't have. Absolute **** storm from that and the... Tears.

****ing hell, yeah i forgot about Bran. They killed off Hodor and Summer for that there wasn't even any payoff for the audience either. It just felt so forced.

Tbh tho, the Starks have always been notoriously bad at decision making and it's always gotten them killed. Ned tried to spare Cersei and tried to do the "noble" thing. Rob and Cat trusted the Freys. Jon trusted the Night's Watch and Alliser.
****ing hell, yeah i forgot about Bran. They killed off Hodor and Summer for that there wasn't even any payoff for the audience either. It just felt so forced.

Tbh tho, the Starks have always been notoriously bad at decision making and it's always gotten them killed. Ned tried to spare Cersei and tried to do the "noble" thing. Rob and Cat trusted the Freys. Jon trusted the Night's Watch and Alliser.

I wouldn't really blame Jon for that one, few characters would've expected that (especially with ****in olly calling him) and we only expected that because... Game of thrones.

The Hodor part not really since he did have a big purpose in that, summer though just jumped straight into the wights to... Provide absolutely no benefit whatsoever. Didn't like bran at all because he couldn't ****in listen so got loads of people killed. Hated the entire scene ESPECIALLY bran causing his disability.
(edited 7 years ago)
I wouldn't really blame Jon for that one, few character would've expected that (especially ****in olly) and we only expected that because... Game of thrones.

Okay well Jon's a Snow, not a true Stark, so we can ignore that :tongue:

The Hodor part not really since he did have a big purpose in that, summer though just jumped straight into the wights to... Provide absolutely no benefit whatsoever. Didn't like bran at all because he couldn't ****in listen so got loads of people killed.

Yup, literally every single one of those deaths was his fault. For all we know he may well have caused an entire intelligent species to go extinct. They've never mentioned any other Children of The Forest so it's possible (and probably true) that those with Bloodraven were the only remaining ones.

The Hodor situation was terrible, Wylis was a perfectly normal kid until Bran totally brain ****ed him. After that his entire existence was literally to sacrifice himself because Bran was an impatient git. His life wasn't just ended, it was totally erased at every point following that seizure.
People say rape is so awful because of the domination over someone and the total lack of power and autonomy of your own body you have. Bran literally did that to Hodor for his entire life.
Not even because it was a noble purpose, but because Bran was so thick as to ignore Bloodraven.
Okay well Jon's a Snow, not a true Stark, so we can ignore that :tongue:

Yup, literally every single one of those deaths was his fault. For all we know he may well have caused an entire intelligent species to go extinct. They've never mentioned any other Children of The Forest so it's possible (and probably true) that those with Bloodraven were the only remaining ones.

The Hodor situation was terrible, Wylis was a perfectly normal kid until Bran totally brain ****ed him. After that his entire existence was literally to sacrifice himself because Bran was an impatient git. His life wasn't just ended, it was totally erased at every point following that seizure.
People say rape is so awful because of the domination over someone and the total lack of power and autonomy of your own body you have. Bran literally did that to Hodor for his entire life.
Not even because it was a noble purpose, but because Bran was so thick as to ignore Bloodraven.

Eh I couldn't give two ****s about them considering they made the walkwrs. It was so depressing that he was disabled because of bran being an idiot and yeah then his life basically leading up to that being his purpose.

Also did you notice that he had some form of head injury before he had the fit? He had some strange mark on the side of his head that looked like it bled.
Eh I couldn't give two ****s about them considering they made the walkwrs. It was so depressing that he was disabled because of bran being an idiot and yeah then his life basically leading up to that being his purpose.

Also did you notice that he had some form of head injury before he had the fit? He had some strange mark on the side of his head that looked like it bled.

Hahahaha true, they were right nobs to the first men :lol:

I didn't notice the head injury actually, might have to rewatch that scene for little details like that :yep:

Quick Reply