The Student Room Group

Are England fans the worst in the world?

Loud, arrogant and obnixuous. They're delusional about English superiority and about Englands chance of winning.

The best part? They cant handle their drink and they cant even fight (hence the reason they've already been battered by french teenagers and Russians in flip flops.

Pathetic.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Football fans, smh :nah:
Set upon by French and Russian ultras = cant handle their drink.

Excellent analysis as ever from this plonker.
Reply 3
Nah, they're not great for sure, but I'd say Serbian or Turkish fans are the worst.
Nah, that would be honduras and el salvador. They literally fought a war over a football match.
Reply 5
To be honest, it definitely looks like England fans have been systematically ambushed by Russians this afternoon. Horrible scenes.
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Set upon by French and Russian ultras = cant handle their drink.

Excellent analysis as ever from this plonker.

Original post by Mackay
To be honest, it definitely looks like England fans have been systematically ambushed by Russians this afternoon. Horrible scenes.

Agreed. This forum is gimp central when tournament football is on.

But apparently everything is England's fault :rolleyes:

Original post by IamJacksContempt
They're delusional about English superiority and about Englands chance of winning.

Rubbish.
Lol at playing the victim.That was another thing I was going to mention as well.

You ****wits would be whinging and screaming BREXIT if the tables were turned and foreign fans were rioting in England.

Also funny how Wales fans and Irish fans and virtually every other country hasn't had any issue.

I guess the England fans singing about the German bombers etc is everyone elses fault as well :lol:

Oh well, they won't have to put up with this nonsense much longer as you'll crash out of the quarters as usual.
Lol at playing the victim.That was another thing I was going to mention as well.

You ****wits would be whinging and screaming BREXIT if the tables were turned and foreign fans were rioting in England.

Also funny how Wales fans and Irish fans and virtually every other country hasn't had any issue.

I guess the England fans singing about the German bombers etc is everyone elses fault as well :lol:

Oh well, they won't have to put up with this nonsense much longer as you'll crash out of the quarters as usual.

And? What is wrong with that?

The rest of your post is nonsense.
How dare those thugs set upon the innocent English fans who are clearly their to soak up the culture and form bonds with their european neighbours.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship?CMP=share_btn_tw

Oh wait...
Original post by Wilfred Little
And? What is wrong with that?

Congratulations on proving my point you complete and utter moron.

Great rebuttal btw, 10/10.
How dare those thugs set upon the innocent English fans who are clearly their to soak up the culture and form bonds with their european neighbours.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/jun/10/england-fans-violence-marseille-police-european-championship?CMP=share_btn_tw

Oh wait...

“Yes, the fans are boisterous and singing. But the French police react by marching in and firing off teargas.”His son added: “It didn’t seem appropriate. The fans were just singing. The police are making it much worse than it needs to be.”

Congratulations on proving my point you complete and utter moron.Great rebuttal btw, 10/10.
So you can't tell us what's wrong with that song na?
Original post by Wilfred Little
So you can't tell us what's wrong with that song na?

What's wrong with singing a nationalist song glorifying the killing of Germans? Oh nothing at all mate. Not like many consider it to be fairly xenophobic. Not like during the 2006 World Cup (held in Germany) adverts were aired requesting English fans to refrain from singing it (which they did anyway).

But then again you monkeys don't know anything about respect to do you? Which ties round to my original point which is that you are the most hated fans in the world. And you'll be back to crucifying your own team fairly soon.
Reply 13
Bitter Scot?
What's wrong with singing a nationalist song glorifying the killing of Germans? Oh nothing at all mate. Not like many consider it to be fairly xenophobic. Not like during the 2006 World Cup (held in Germany) adverts were aired requesting English fans to refrain from singing it (which they did anyway).

But then again you monkeys don't know anything about respect to do you? Which ties round to my original point which is that you are the most hated fans in the world. And you'll be back to crucifying your own team fairly soon.

"10 German bombers in the air, and the RAF from England shot them down"

It's hardly 96 WNE or Who's That Dying on The Runway and the police didn't need to go in with teargas because of it.

The only thing wrong with it is that it tries to force a rivalry with a nation that moved on years ago.

I'll wait for the facts.
Reports on the scene say "police go in to stop English fans singing". With tear gas.

Seems a perfectly logical response from the Gendarmes.
Reply 16
I won't defend our fans at all, but before people carry on going on about how awful the England fans are, know that it was the Russian fans who charged and attacked England fans after the match, not sure what exactly has gone on, but it sounds ugly in the stadium after the match.
Original post by Olie
I won't defend our fans at all, but before people carry on going on about how awful the England fans are, know that it was the Russian fans who charged and attacked England fans after the match, not sure what exactly has gone on, but it sounds ugly in the stadium after the match.

Confirmed. Russians in balaclavas charging at England fans at the end.

It's all our fault though :rolleyes:

****ing thugs.
With Russia's reputation for ultraviolence and the issues between England fans and the Marseille locals being well documented after the 98 World Cup, I'm not sure why UEFA ever felt holding the game there in the first place was a good idea.

There are plenty of other host cities where the local police and local fans don't have the same level of pre existing resentment for England
Reply 19
Original post by IanDangerously
With Russia's reputation for ultraviolence and the issues between England fans and the Marseille locals being well documented after the 98 World Cup, I'm not sure why UEFA ever felt holding the game there in the first place was a good idea.

There are plenty of other host cities where the local police and local fans don't have the same level of pre existing resentment for England

The locations for each group and game are decided before the draw is made I believe

Quick Reply

Latest