The Student Room Group

Club game for guys?

So I just finished first-year of uni, went out quite a bit, made out several times but that's all.

I'm quite a good looking guy and receive eye-contact at nightclubs from girls, but usually don't do anything. My problem is that approaching in club seems kind of forced and unnatural for me.If I meet a girl during the day I got no problem flirting with her, but in clubs its different.

How can I change that, any tips? How do you approach in clubs?
stop being heteronormative, why can't girls answer. scum bag!
Reply 2
Original post by CurleysWife

Lolwut?
Original post by NeoXx
Lolwut?

you're nothing but scum!
Reply 4
you're nothing but scum!

Go away troll
Original post by NeoXx
Go away troll

thats the best u have got, calling someone a troll
homophobic ass!

Beta troll account lol

Original post by NeoXx
So I just finished first-year of uni, went out quite a bit, made out several times but that's all.

I'm quite a good looking guy and receive eye-contact at nightclubs from girls, but usually don't do anything. My problem is that approaching in club seems kind of forced and unnatural for me.If I meet a girl during the day I got no problem flirting with her, but in clubs its different.

Listen son your game currently sounds pretty weak. If you want easy mode then you need to drink beforehand.
But i dont understand how it doesnt feel natural for you.. it does for me.
But hey, maybe its just because im alpha. i'm not sure what advice to give you. If I knew you irl i'd take you under my wing and train you
Original post by BirdIsWord
Beta troll account lol

Listen son your game currently sounds pretty weak. If you want easy mode then you need to drink beforehand.
But hey, maybe its just because im alpha. i'm not sure what advice to give you. If I knew you irl i'd take you under my wing and train you

drink before hand? so you're promoting r@pe now?
Beta troll account lol

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC

Spoiler

what planet tdo we live on where r@pe is funny?

You're right, it must be hard for a woman to be raped...

Spoiler

Original post by WoodyMKC
You're right, it must be hard for a woman to be raped...

Spoiler

what...
what...

What is "r@pe" anyway? Rape via email?
Reply 13

TrES-4b

:s-smilie:
I don't think clubbing is an optimal environment for approaching girls. It's loud and dark and there is a large margin for....error when alcohol is involved. Just enjoy yourself with your friends at the club and not worry about girls.

Bars are different and a better place for that. If you have no issue meeting girls sober during the day, you should have no issue at a bar.
Reply 16
Beta troll account lol

No offence but you wrote a couple of sentences and said nothing relevant. I'm just looking for tips to approach in clubs...
Reply 17
Original post by hezzlington
I don't think clubbing is an optimal environment for approaching girls. It's loud and dark and there is a large margin for....error when alcohol is involved. Just enjoy yourself with your friends at the club and not worry about girls.

Bars are different and a better place for that. If you have no issue meeting girls sober during the day, you should have no issue at a bar.

I agree that its not an optimal environment, but still lots of approaching can be done. I go often to clubs and nights are just plain better when you get on with some chick...
Original post by NeoXx
No offence but you wrote a couple of sentences and said nothing relevant. I'm just looking for tips to approach in clubs...

The only advice you need is just be confident and don't be a pusśy, man.
There's literally no other piece of advice that will suddenly get you laid.
Original post by NeoXx

Me and my friend used to get each other drunk and dare each other to go and say the most random and stupid things to girls in a club, whatever we could think of e.g, 'If I do 10 push ups will you let me buy you a drink' 'honey, I've been looking all over for you!'

Now obviously, some took it the wrong way and just walked away, but you just learn to laugh at it and move on with your life! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest