The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by somemightsay888
Ahh don't think they've updated computers for newer emojis, it's just the thermometer in mouth one 😬😬. And thanks, hayfever has been non stop ever since it got genuinely warm ☠️

Oh, right :s-smilie: it is an absolute pain, I'll give you that. 🙈🙊🙉💆 tablets and not much else you can do.
bingo :top: i studied about them in GCSEs but all that gone out of my child genius brain :colone:
Original post by fatima1998
there is a butterfly in my room scaring me :angry: well its not butterfly but it looks like it :colonhash: cannot remember the name of them :colone:
i am on my laptop using TSR and that thing keeps interrupting me :mad2: i am scared of every thing :redface:
what i have tried so far: well i have tried to throw her/his (cant tell) through my cushion but it didn't work :banghead: then i tried to turn off the lights but it didn't come out of my room :mad: WHYYY :puppyeyes:
whenever i tried to sit on my bed and use laptop, thatt thing pops up around my face :creep: and i had to run away from my room :bawling:
now i am sitting in the hallway (outside of my room) :cry2: life is hard :yy:

Laptop screen is bright, they'll be attracted to it. One way is to turn every light off, keep lights on in hallway and window open. If you are brave, sneak up on it with a jar and capture it. :ninja2:

:console:
Reply 223
i hate moths man :frown:((
Reply 224
ngl ill run away if a moth is in my room

they are the least prettiest things ever

butterflies for laifu
Reply 225
100% looks like a pokemon
100% cute ngl

but pls keep it away from me scary af
Reply 226
cute from a distance still

scary up close when its flapping at u
I feel doomed. :woo:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
I feel doomed. :woo:

:frown:
Reply 229
2 train them is ur cause :frown:(((((((((((((((
Original post by SeanFM
Laptop screen is bright, they'll be attracted to it. One way is to turn every light off, keep lights on in hallway and window open. If you are brave, sneak up on it with a jar and capture it. :ninja2:

:console:

Yep.. only the hallway light is on but that thing is still in the room hiding :redface: its been in my room since 2 days :mad2: i am really not that brave :no: :rofl:
I feel lonely right now. Anyone else?
Feeling awful. I woke up with a bad panic attack an hour ago and haven't felt right since :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feeling awful. I woke up with a bad panic attack an hour ago and haven't felt right since :cry2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm really sorry you had a panic attack. You have always been really nice to me. I am really sorry you are struggling right now. Panic attacks are horrible.
Drank too much water, bored, and typically can't sleep at this time :indiff:
Really defeated tbh. :erm:
Really defeated tbh. :erm:

Why????
Original post by ravioliyears
Why????

Mostly academic reasons tbh :erm: - thanks for asking, hope you're well? :redface:
Reply 238
Tired
Mostly academic reasons tbh :erm: - thanks for asking, hope you're well? :redface:

You need to rest properly as you have an exam in Tuesday - sleep, silly! Feeling okay for once :yep: Thanks for asking :hugs:

Spoiler

Latest