The Student Room Group

What does it feel like to be in love?

Scroll to see replies

You'll find out if/when you find it. It is a very special thing indeed.
Lol don't worry about it. You'll find out in due course :yes:
Not great if you're me!
Fuzzy feelings in your heart and pants
Why? Have you fallen for a TSR user?
Original post by queenofswords
Presumably- insecurity, fear and an incredible sense of unworthiness.

Sounds negative and deep
Original post by Blue_Mason
Sounds negative and deep

Don't mind me, I'm just casually succumbing to defeatist thought. :tongue:
Different levels of love my dude.

It's like genuinely thinking that person is the best thing in the world but not blindly.

For example you see something you know would be seen as a flaw by someone else but you love that thing or it doesn't turn you off.
No part of them is a turn off.

If there's something you find out that person does and it repulses you cause it's messed up it only takes a bit of time for you just get over it and just end up loving that thing too regardless.

Their existence is just something else. It might notalways be overwhelming to look at them but it's always beautiful even if they look "skanky".

Like for example you take a pic you might've thought was unattractive of them before, by the time you're in love you actually look back at that pic n it turns you on cause it's them. You see their wrist n you'll think damn their wrist uno quite hot if I might say. You see a normal persons wrist and it's just a wrist.

also anything they do will turn you on 10x more than if someone else did the exact same thing.

Their opinion means the most to you. They are always enough.

Also, erm when they feel pain you GENUINELY feel it, if not more. The thought of them even feeling alone or in pain will upset you. However this must be a bit neurotic so you hide this feeling obviously.

Etc difficult to describe without scenarios but it's more of how you react to them than how to just generally feel.
(edited 7 years ago)
There is no such thing as love.

Original post by alkaline.
Different levels of love my dude.

It's like genuinely thinking that person is the best thing in the world but not blindly.

For example you see something you know would be seen as a flaw by someone else but you love that thing or it doesn't turn you off.
No part of them is a turn off.

If there's something you find out that person does and it repulses you cause it's messed up it only takes a bit of time for you just get over it and just end up loving that thing too regardless.

Their existence is just something else. It might notalways be overwhelming to look at them but it's always beautiful even if they look "skanky".

Like for example you take a pic you might've thought was unattractive of them before, by the time you're in love you actually look back at that pic n it turns you on cause it's them. You see their wrist n you'll think damn their wrist uno quite hot if I might say. You see a normal persons wrist and it's just a wrist.

also anything they do will turn you on 10x more than if someone else did the exact same thing.

Their opinion means the most to you. They are always enough.

Also, erm when they feel pain you GENUINELY feel it, if not more. The thought of them even feeling alone or in pain will upset you. However this must be a bit neurotic so you hide this feeling obviously.

Etc difficult to describe without scenarios but it's more of how you react to them than how to just generally feel.

V detailed response indeed. :holmes:
Original post by undercxver
There is no such thing as love.

V detailed response indeed. :holmes:

Let me correct you.
Not all people are capable of love**
You get a funny feeling in your no-no area
Original post by alkaline.
Let me correct you.
Not all people are capable of love**

Lel you could say that. :yes:
Reply 13
Original post by xpointx

Absolutly amazing!
Reply 14
Like a bunch of miniature people playing paint ball inside your arse crack..
Original post by John55

We are not talking about prostate love
Feels like the best thing in the whole world if they love you back :h:

If they don't love you back or it ends, it can be soul destroying but time heals most wounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Spock's Socks
Feels like the best thing in the whole world if they love you back :h:

If they don't love you back or it ends, it can be soil destroying but time heals most wounds.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Must be very heartless to destroy a persons soil
Reply 18
Original post by Blue_Mason
We are not talking about prostate love

OP didn't specify...
Original post by John55

Do you like that feeling?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending