The Student Room Group

OCR Physics A Depth Unofficial Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by ronnydandam
I doubt it - last year, unit one was 71% for an A, and unit 2 was 62%. AKA 66.5% for the whole thing basically, this year breadth was a lot harder than any of the old spec papers and depth was on the level of those, I think the same as last year's or less.(probably less)

Hmm maybe, hopefully I get an A, over both breadth and depth I got a total of 70%. I just feel it will be higher idk why. Breadth yeah was much difficult then old papers, but depth was too straight forward. Lets just hope :smile:

Also remember the Number of people who got A's last year and this year will be the same. OCR said themselves
Original post by mahmzo
Hmm maybe, hopefully I get an A, over both breadth and depth I got a total of 70%. I just feel it will be higher idk why. Breadth yeah was much difficult then old papers, but depth was too straight forward. Lets just hope :smile:

Also remember the Number of people who got A's last year and this year will be the same. OCR said themselves

fair enough man, and what do you think that suggests? higher or lower? (the last bit). I think I got 45 in breadth and 58 in depth so hope they're low...
Reply 82
Original post by ronnydandam
fair enough man, and what do you think that suggests? higher or lower? (the last bit). I think I got 45 in breadth and 58 in depth so hope they're low...

That's 74% that's defo an A. I would also get 74%, But I am thinking worse case scenario for me haha
Original post by mahmzo
That's 74% that's defo an A. I would also get 74%, But I am thinking worse case scenario for me haha

you'll get it man, don't worry
Reply 84
Original post by LauraGallery
PLEASE RESPONDSo paper 2 went so much better and I got 50 something out of 70, however due to my first paper I don't know if I'll even get a C overall, so I was wondering, is it possible that even though I'm dropping physics after AS level, I can do a resit in like September? Have OCR made resits for the new spec? Will it matter if I'm dropping it? Any response is greatly appreciated

I doubt there's a resit paper before next year summer, so if you want a better grade you'll have to take the exam with your A2 exams. Unless you're gonna take it forward to A2 then you don't have to retake as the A2 papers count for 100%
Hope that was helpful✌
anyone need paper 2 i got it OCR physics depth and breadth both.
Original post by Invigilators
anyone need paper 2 i got it OCR physics depth and breadth both.

i need the depth one so can you help me out please you would be doing me a huge favour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending