The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

How often does City University London open for psychology clearing?

Thanks xx
Original post by Cocopops121
Thanks xx

Hi,

It varies year to year depending on how many applicants meet their offer ect but it was in clearing last year I believe if that helps :smile:
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Thanks xx

It has been in clearing the last three years.
Reply 3
Original post by ageshallnot
It has been in clearing the last three years.

Okay thank you. And what grades do they usually accept?
Okay thank you. And what grades do they usually accept?

Grades required aren't published in the lists. They tend to be at the same level as normal (for sought-after courses) or a grade or two below. They can also change over the clearing period - I've seen requirements be reduced as clearing has gone on, obviously due to individual courses still having spaces to fill.
Reply 5
Grades required aren't published in the lists. They tend to be at the same level as normal (for sought-after courses) or a grade or two below. They can also change over the clearing period - I've seen requirements be reduced as clearing has gone on, obviously due to individual courses still having spaces to fill.

The original requirement is AAB, So if I end up with AAC, will I stand a good chance? xx
(edited 7 years ago)
The original requirement is AAB, So if I end up with AAC, will I stand a good chance? xx

Yes, I would have thought so. They don't seem to require particular subjects, which might have been an issue if your C was in a subject they really wanted, so that's ok. On the balance of probabilities I imagine you would get in with AAC, but of course it's not 100%.
Reply 7
Yes, I would have thought so. They don't seem to require particular subjects, which might have been an issue if your C was in a subject they really wanted, so that's ok. On the balance of probabilities I imagine you would get in with AAC, but of course it's not 100%.

Okay thanks xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending