The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by k.m.b
I am assuming they may be as a lot of people found it an easy paper and as for past paper boundaries- I can't make a statement because I haven't fully checked against paper by boundaries

You should try the june 2013 past paper. Was 165 for an A* but was an incredibly easy paper. 98/100 I got on that paper and was so obvious the paper was easier than the one we did so not sure what will happen with the grade boundaries!

Posted from TSR Mobile
stfu with all your "i made stupid mistakes so i only got 91/100" you people are the worst, don't you realise some people are here aiming for a C. and youse lot are complaining when you get the highest grade
Wow I'm shocked looking at this cos I got around 97/98 which I never in a million years thought I would achieve.
I got around 82-85 on the non calc due to silly errors and the last question lol and that really annoyed me so pretty happy that I managed to pull my grade back up to a safe A*
By the way when we get results, do we receive just our overall grade or the two separate grades and our overall grade?
I didn't know this was your thread!:tongue:

I just came here because you had the only mark scheme with worked examples and that was on one of the popular threads, and I am literally everywhere on almost all gcse threads, lmao!
Oh yea, I couldn't stop creasing from all the banter!! :giggle::giggle:
Hehe, he said he evaporated then condensed back into the conversation.....
Who knows what is going to happen to him next??
:ahee:
I think TSR needs some of this bants like me , hamza and federrer, during the GCSE heated moment lol.
Yeah, I was just joking around. :biggrin:
For questiin11 why do u times by 2 to get 180 miles in the test i wrote 90 miles (18*5) so my overall answer was £12.45
Original post by ellamoon_22
For questiin11 why do u times by 2 to get 180 miles in the test i wrote 90 miles (18*5) so my overall answer was £12.45
Because in one day Collin drives to work and back home so you multiply by 2. :smile:
Oh, @Federerr's still upset about the loss yesterday :tongue: and @Rakstar's just posting on every single thread possible. :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
Because in one day Collin drives to work and back home so you multiply by 2. :smile:

Ohh that sucks
Tasnia, how could you?
.................................................I thought, you liked my bants more the federerr's not so sexy hair.
How could you?:bawling::bawling::bawling:

I'm going to have a bath:angry::bath:
Ohh that sucks
Haha, it does suck. Don't worry you probably still might get 1 or two marks, did you work out the parking cost?
Ironically I messed this question up too. :tongue:
No, I mean Roger Federer lost in the semi's.
Haha :biggrin:
@Federerr knew us all, and we all knew in our minds and heart. Federrer is a legend.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, ay u serious about me posting in all your threads?

Please, I have a life:aetsch::bl:
Original post by hamza772000
Haha, it does suck. Don't worry you probably still might get 1 or two marks, did you work out the parking cost?
Ironically I messed this question up too. :tongue:

Yhh i did everything its just my answer is half the correct one lol
Original post by failure543
stfu with all your "i made stupid mistakes so i only got 91/100" you people are the worst, don't you realise some people are here aiming for a C. and youse lot are complaining when you get the highest grade
Listen Man/Woman, I know you're upset but everyone has different goals, so where do people that got 92 go to talk about their exam?

I don't mean to upset you, really.

You may better at other subjects that these people find hard. Please don't be disheartened when you hear them talking about their high marks, because it doesn't benefit neither you nor therm.

I hope you get what you wanted on results day. :smile:
Yhh i did everything its just my answer is half the correct one lol
So you will indeed get a couple marks. :smile:

Quick Reply