The Student Room Group

Worked Mark scheme for Maths Edexcel 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rakstar
I think i do :s-smilie:
You do!
Original post by Becca427
That's awesome - adding up my marks I think I've done really well - I'm so chuffed :3
Haha, well done, how many marks do you reckon you've got. :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
You do!

It's debatable Hamza, i need to break the record for most posts in the shortest amount of time lmao
Original post by Rakstar
It's debatable Hamza, i need to break the record for most posts in the shortest amount of time lmao
This is TSR ffs.
That's it Tasnia, you have broken my heart!

It's finished the crew is officially broken.

(with regret) ..............................................goodbye my friend:ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh:
This is TSR ffs.

I know it is lmao, im only joking calm down!!!
Original post by Rakstar
I know it is lmao, im only joking calm down!!!
I was joking too, lol you thought I was serious. :tongue:
I was joking too, lol you thought I was serious. :tongue:

I was joking about you being serious,( that i actually knew you were joking) and joking that you are joking about me being serious which i was actually joking..............................
Fack nooooooooooooooooooo!
Hey @Federerr
Original post by Rakstar
I was joking about you being serious,( that i actually knew you were joking) and joking that you are joking about me being serious which i was actually joking..............................
OH pi** off.
OH pi** off.

I have come to my conclusion that you are joking about that tooo, haha ROFL
aawww why would i do that, no we are all buddies!
Original post by Rakstar
I have come to my conclusion that you are joking about that tooo, haha ROFL
NO! I'm f***ing serious!:angry:
"17" that's jokes
NO! I'm f***ing serious!:angry:

damn hamza sorry:frown:
Yeah, I read it. :biggrin:
@Federerr is not replying because he is still reading the posts looooooooool
Ina lilahi wa inah ilayhir rajioon.

Yah Allah I came back from zuhr salat and asked for 10A*. Not to come back to 41 notifications causing me iPhone 2g to crash. Yah Allah you are the most merciful and the most beneficial. Guide me in what I do now. Yah Allah. I'm so baffled. Fully. What have I witnessed?

you man I'm legit baffled m9 I got fricken 14 DMS and 21 notifications!? Didn't know I'm wanted this much 👀

I pray for your bored souls guys.
Anyways u man have been in my duas at zuhr. I did a quickie for all DAH TSR mandem.
Original post by Federerr
Ina lilahi wa inah ilayhir rajioon.

Yah Allah I came back from zuhr salat and asked for 10A*. Not to come back to 41 notifications causing me iPhone 2g to crash. Yah Allah you are the most merciful and the most beneficial. Guide me in what I do now. Yah Allah. I'm so baffled. Fully. What have I witnessed?

you man I'm legit baffled m9 I got fricken 14 DMS and 21 notifications!? Didn't know I'm wanted this much 👀

I pray for your bored souls guys.
Anyways u man have been in my duas at zuhr. I did a quickie for all DAH TSR mandem.

Federerr awww bless you, lmao feel bad

U will be in my duas to bro!!!!!!!!!
Original post by Rakstar
damn hamza sorry:frown:
NO! F*** off you f***ing c***, you fu**ing do all this **** and then say sorry? F*** off.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending