The Student Room Group

Help! Edexcel Geography B unit 3

Can anyone please advise me on how to revise for unit 3, the decision making examination?
Original post by shlokz12
Can anyone please advise me on how to revise for unit 3, the decision making examination?

I have to do this too! Apparently it's just like a reading comprehension, and then the longer questions towards the end are the actual decision making questions where they give you three options and you have to chose one writing a response about the positives and negatives or something. I'll look over a few past papers or something, and I've already revised it in class with my teacher. If you're alright/good at Geography, I'm sure you'll be fine.
Reply 2
Original post by romansholiday
I have to do this too! Apparently it's just like a reading comprehension, and then the longer questions towards the end are the actual decision making questions where they give you three options and you have to chose one writing a response about the positives and negatives or something. I'll look over a few past papers or something, and I've already revised it in class with my teacher. If you're alright/good at Geography, I'm sure you'll be fine.

Yeah, I am most worried about the last question! I am fairly good at geography, I hope I do well with the timing though. Thank you!
Do past papers. If you can, contact your teacher (email or at school) and ask for 9/12 mark questions to practice.
For this exam, there has only been two years before us so past papers are limited.
Original post by Speedbird129
For this exam, there has only been two years before us so past papers are limited.

2 past papers and some practice 9/12 markers is enough revision for unit 3 as there arent exactly any facts to remember: just know how to time yourself and be able to collect concise pieces of data from a booklet
Original post by dan1yar18
2 past papers and some practice 9/12 markers is enough revision for unit 3 as there arent exactly any facts to remember: just know how to time yourself and be able to collect concise pieces of data from a booklet

Yeah, I have two sample assessment material exams so will go through them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending